Has issue with connecting to wireless network on Probook 4730s computer, get message as Windows was unable to connect to the network
Original title: I'm having issues switching between wireless networks.
I work at a hospital that has two different wireless networks running simultaneously. One for employees that is secured with WPA2 Enterprise and an unsecured "guest" network. I frequently have to switch between the two. When I click the little network
icon in the bottom right task tray and select which network I want to connect to, it will fail with the "Windows was unable to connect to __________" message. If I disconnect from one network first, I can eventually connect to the other one, but only after
several failed attempts. This only happens on the Probook 4730s laptops we have at my company. It switches correctly on several other devices we use. Is there some adapter setting that will fix this issue?
Keys to the Problem Has issue with connecting to wireless network on Probook 4730s computer, get message as Windows was unable to connect to the network
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Has issue with connecting to wireless network on Probook 4730s computer, get message as Windows was unable to connect to the network has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Has issue with connecting to wireless network on Probook 4730s computer, get message as Windows was unable to connect to the network:
How to Fix Has issue with connecting to wireless network on Probook 4730s computer, get message as Windows was unable to connect to the network with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AVG Technologies ScriptHelperApi Class Add-on,After Running Sysem Restore My PC Running Windows 7 Home Premium Fails To Restart And On Manually Restarting Tells Me The Restore Has Failed Error Code Ox80070005,Access Data Base Engine DLL,After Changing Drive Letters W/ Disk Management In Windows 7 I Can No Longer View My Drives In "Computer",Automatically Deletes Mail When Exiting The Program,Not Able To Access Internet Explorer 8 Correctly.,Backup Error,Sign In Prob. With Games For Windows-live In Dirt 2,I'm Having Trouble Storing My Iphone Contacts In Windows Contacts,Dispositivo Microsoft Notebook Reciever V2.0 No Se Reconoce Dispositivo USB Error 43
Read More: [Solved] How to uninstall TencentQMU,web bussiness\/connect to google how to [Solved],Solution to Problem: my laptop won't connect more than 2-3m away from modem,[Solved] IE8 and add-ons,Agentctl.dll registration on windows 8 64-bit,Full Cross Reference,How do I stop ads from flickering on Internet Explorer?,black changes to 87% when converting to spot color,Extra Zero's on Time in Excel.