After installing 2 sticks of RAM, my wireless adapter is no longer working, and it shows a code 10 in the device manager.
The board i am using is a p5ne SLI the card is a net gear wg311v3 OS is windows 7.
The card was working fine until i installed 2 sticks of memory and since then the wireless card doesn't work and shows a code 10 in the device manager and shows that there
is a hardware problem or driver problem.
I have unistalled drivers and the device and reinstalled.
I have also downloaded the drivers again and i have also swapped the card for one that i know is working and still have the same issue.
If you can help i would
original title: installed memory and now wireless card doesn't work
Keys to the Problem After installing 2 sticks of RAM, my wireless adapter is no longer working, and it shows a code 10 in the device manager.
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After installing 2 sticks of RAM, my wireless adapter is no longer working, and it shows a code 10 in the device manager.:
How to Fix After installing 2 sticks of RAM, my wireless adapter is no longer working, and it shows a code 10 in the device manager. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: address of cell with maximum or minimum value in a range,[Anwsered] After dropping computer, it takes over an hour to get to desktop and startup,Troubleshoot:Adobe Reader not working and icons changed,Fast Solution to Error: Adjusting the brightness in Windows 8.1,How to Resolve - Adjusting the percentage of screen size?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded