Sunday, March 27, 2016

Troubleshoot:2have a new i phone 4 s 32bit, downloaded i tunes but it alway's say's not connected to internet, using HP G62-220CA notebook Error

2have a new i phone 4 s 32bit, downloaded i tunes but it alway's say's not connected to internet, using HP G62-220CA notebook

using IE 9, windows 7 home premium edition, also have an account with i tunes,My notebook is wired and so is my printer, when I try to download the apps to my i phone it say's not connected to the internet.
When I plugged my phone into my notebook windows
recognised it and it said the device was successfully installed but I cannot find it.
I get my e.mail on my phone but I do not know what I am doing wrong, I do not have a homegroup set up and do not want to set up wireless, did that before and even with Norton Internet security installed had other people hacking into my computer even with
security and passwords set up, only have high speed lite in my area, can someone tell me what I am doing wrong please.
Never had an iphone before and not tech savvy, live in the (boonies) so no one to help.
Thanks in advance.

Solutions to the Problem 2have a new i phone 4 s 32bit, downloaded i tunes but it alway's say's not connected to internet, using HP G62-220CA notebook

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Tweak IE Options
  • Open Internet Explorer.
  • Go to "Tools > Internet Options > Advanced Tab".
  • Uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".
  • Click "Apply".
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: 2have a new i phone 4 s 32bit, downloaded i tunes but it alway's say's not connected to internet, using HP G62-220CA notebook:

How to Fix 2have a new i phone 4 s 32bit, downloaded i tunes but it alway's say's not connected to internet, using HP G62-220CA notebook with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Run it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related:
Read More: Tech Support: 3 unwanted email addresses appear in contact list. how do I remove them from the list?,Troubleshooter of Error: 7 backup fails and gives error Ox81000037 (only the 1 error message),Solution to Error: 2nd hard drive from external enclosure not showing up windows 7,How to Fix Error - 3 general questions?,Troubleshooter of Error: 32 bit stopped working on hp with vista 32-bit\/64-bit how can i repair the 32 bit version.. The install sites are not compatible on a computer with both versions,12GB RAM installed, 8GB usable.,2010 Access Macro - Error,2010 MS Word envelope address options defaults,2-3 days after my one year warranty expired, my computer suddenly shut down during use. I restarted but it shut down again.,32 or 64 bit IE8? - Should I use the 64-bit version of Internet Explorer on my 64-bit computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment