Friday, March 4, 2016

How to Fix Problem - Onenote hijacks my usb port and blocks my Lexmark 4200 ink jet printer.?

Onenote hijacks my usb port and blocks my Lexmark 4200 ink jet printer.

I am trying to use a Lexmark 4200 ink printer with xp pro and office enterpise 2007.
on an HP a365c.
The usb port is monopolized by the onenote program which directs my print comand to onenote rather than Lexmark 4200.
The Lexmark 4200 fax is functional.
I have not tried to send a fax through the computer yet but will shortly.
I just feed them into the Lexmark 4 in one.
I tried to disable one note with the office enterpise program but it has no effect.
There is a red circle /slash through the Lexmark 4200
entry on my XP control panel printer's  screen.
Does anyone have a clue about this? I don't want onenote on this machine but can't get it off.
A different PC computer with an earlier edition of microsoft word etc.
works just fine  after I read the instructions
from Lexmark to click "cancel" on the new hardware screen that XP produces at boot up.
I did that with this one but to no avail.
The other is an older Comapaq that is my ace in the hole.
The usb port is occupied by the lexmark 4200.
There is no Onenote on
that machine.
James

Solutions to the Problem Onenote hijacks my usb port and blocks my Lexmark 4200 ink jet printer.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi jamestowne,
 
Ø  Do you remember any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
Ø  What is the service pack installed on the computer?
 
It seems that the printer is not recognized by the computer.
 
Uninstall the Lexmark printer from the computer and reinstall the same and check if it helps:
How to Uninstall Lexmark Printers:
http://support.lexmark.com/index?id=HO3518&locale=en&productCode=LEXMARK_PLATINUM_PRO905&segment=SUPPORT&page=content&actp=HOTTIPS&userlocale=EN
 
To install the printer drivers refer: How to download and install the latest printer driver from your printer manufacturer's Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/gp/pc_print_introduction

Check if there are memory problems

Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.

  1. Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  2. Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
  3. Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
  4. Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
  5. The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Onenote hijacks my usb port and blocks my Lexmark 4200 ink jet printer.:

 

 

How to Fix Onenote hijacks my usb port and blocks my Lexmark 4200 ink jet printer. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Avtask Exe cleanmgr exeCwbckver exe Exe Has Stopped Working In Vista Dfbhd Setup Exe toaster exe Hdashcut exe stikynot exe Hpqgalry exe Isass Exe Entry Point Not Found Ikernel exe Launched Class Is Not Registered ccp exe file has stopped working 2015 Mci Info Exe Entry Point Not Found Data Execution Protection psexec exe Java exe Setup Exe Might Have Moved Deleted 7z465 exe What To Do For Mcshield exe High Cpu Usage Dumprep Exe It xcopy exe Dplaysvr exe What Exe Is This,Backup On Windows 7.1 64 Bit Fails Because It Says No Enabled Devices (0x80070422),Ofiice 2007 On Window 7: Any Faster Way Of Attaching A Working File To Reply On E-mail ?,Where To Store TS Files For Each User On A Windows 2008 Terminal Server,Why Window Explorer Is Stopped Working Is Pop Up While I Restart Or Shutdown Everytime?,Excel 2007 Web Query Reports That A Connection Was Established But Data Is Not Available.
Read More: MY EXCEL FILE IS CRASHING EACH TIME I ATTEMPT TO OPEN ANOTHER FILE AFTER THIS 38MB FILE IS ALREADY OPEN AND THE TASK BAR IS SHOWING ABOVE 400MB? [Anwsered],[Solution] "why is my msn searching for messenger?",Troubleshooting:Restart problem after closing the laptop lid for few minutes Error,How can I close this box: \"If you cannot find mail check the blocked mail folder\" [Solved],Solution to Error: HELP with VBA,Windows 7 64 momentarily freezing when opening/closing minimizing and switching between open programs.,wmp icon associated with mp3 missing,word shuts down and restarts when adding citations,Interesting behavior with text formatted cells,How do I add pictures to the Start screen?

No comments:

Post a Comment