Friday, March 4, 2016

[Solved] How to stop Windows Mail from downloading my emails

How to stop Windows Mail from downloading my emails

I have Microsoft Windows Mail Ver 6.
Whenever I launch it, it downloads all of my emails onto my computer.
This means that I can no longer access my emails from my iPhone, or via the web from any other remote computer.
Is there a way to set up Windows
Mail so that it displays the emails without downloading them (synch it with my web mail box as it were, so that what I do in one is reflected in the other)?

Anwsers to the Problem How to stop Windows Mail from downloading my emails

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Sure.  Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server.
 
You might want to set it to delete after X days to keep your server from getting clogged up, but still giving you time to download to both apps.

Using System Restore

  • Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  • Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
  • Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up  in the list of search results).
  • Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
  • Click on Next and follow the instructions given.

Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:

Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.

Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.

Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: How to stop Windows Mail from downloading my emails:

 

 

How to Fix How to stop Windows Mail from downloading my emails with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: [Anwsered] HELP Pivot table issues,How to Resolve - BackgroundContainer.dll module not found?,heard that it takes up alot of the system resource's,Fast Solution to Problem: dwm.exe paou de funcionar como resolver?,Error installing OKI B4250 driver for Windows 7,Microsoft.NET Framework 2 or Microsoft.NET Framework 4 Client Profile,issues with Windows 7 Desktop freezing,How to Defragment Disks in Windows 7?,add a hypen in excel field

No comments:

Post a Comment