64 bit Win 7 will see ipod touch as a camera but canot be seen in itunes
Upgraded from Vista Hp 64 bit to Win 7 I now canot see the Ipod Touch in Itunes. Have uninstalled and reinstalled 64 bit v of Itunes and chased down all of the suggestions in the itunes automated help. It appears to be an issue of Win 7 see the Ipod
as a camera rather than what it is. All help greatfully received.
Anwsers to the Problem 64 bit Win 7 will see ipod touch as a camera but canot be seen in itunes
In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.
- Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
- Click on Boot Tab
- Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
- Select Network.
- Click Apply and OK.
- Reboot your System.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 64 bit Win 7 will see ipod touch as a camera but canot be seen in itunes:
How to Fix 64 bit Win 7 will see ipod touch as a camera but canot be seen in itunes with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: 12gb of shared graphic memory GONE !,Troubleshooter of Error: 3GB RAM upgraded to 4GB but only 2.99GB available,Troubleshooting:15+ minute delay before boot up,How to Fix - 64 bit driver for Canon imageCLASS D860 All-in-One Printer?,502 Bad gateway error,2010 Office word on Windows 7 laptop doesn't have all the symbols, ie Mathematical operators, that are on my Windows 8 desktop,2003 to 2007 upgrade query on columns and data problem,32 bit Internet explorer: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage, 64 bit can connect.,49648.exe has stopped working - Problem event name - APP CRASH,32-bit internet explorer not working and adobe flash not working for 64-bit internet explorer