Pop up 'Microsoft upgrade to version 9'
I keep getting an underlying pop up 'Microsoft upgrade to version 9' I dont know how it got onto my computer and i dont want to upgrade, it interferes with the running and often freezes everything i do, when i close what i am doing there it is just sitting
there the dreaded 'upgrade' how do i get rid of it, i dont want it.
please help, thank you Paul
Solutions to the Problem Pop up 'Microsoft upgrade to version 9'
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
- Click Start.
- Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
- The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
- Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
- "Sfc /scannow"
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Pop up 'Microsoft upgrade to version 9':
How to Fix Pop up 'Microsoft upgrade to version 9' with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Excel 2007 How To Add Additional Information Before And After A Cell Text,Excel 2007 Hyperlinks Change,Vlookup In Excel 2007 Doesnt Count The Number Of Rows I Am Using,No Video Only Audio When I Play Media Center Files Windows 7, I Think These Stopped Working After Some Windows Updates.,Telephone Numbers On Web Pages Are Disappearing Since Upgrade To Windows 7,Need Access Code For An Old Hotmail Account,Name Listed As 'from' In Received Emails,Trying To Delete Program,Black Screen Error Message - "Windows Could Not Start This Screen Saver",Error On Startup - "Run DLL There Was A Problem Starting C:\PROGRA~2\jb4of4.dss. Access Is Denied."
Read More: Solution to Error: The default has changed on my PC Urgent,[Solved] Inconsistency in XL results of exact match between direct comparison (=A=B) and VLOOKUP function - help please!,[Solved] I get a lack of memory warning when saving a project in Live Movie Maker,I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and now my computer won't start,How to lock a sheet with a Macro attached,Homegroup stopped working 05/11/11,Word 2010 - Mapi Error - when trying to Save and Send a document as an attachment,Finding number list item