12 gigs ram is fine, 16 gigs bsod?
Windows 7 will run with 12 gigs of ram but not 16? someone help/explain
It bsod with 16 after loading windows and it says stuff like collecting data for crash dump and such.
then dumps the memory.
bsod happens in like 2 seconds then restarts system.
Keys to the Problem 12 gigs ram is fine, 16 gigs bsod?
4GB of your memory is bad?
The slot you plugged the new memory in is bad?
There is a memory mismatch (physical)?
I have Windows 7 running with 8, 12, 16GB...
32GB even. So it works.
Of course - you have to have 64-bit Windows 7 to utilize over 4GB memory.
Some of it is dependent on the EDITION of WIndows 7 - which everyone always forgets to mention - it seems:
Does it boot in Safe mode?
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 12 gigs ram is fine, 16 gigs bsod?:
How to Fix 12 gigs ram is fine, 16 gigs bsod? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Read More: Tech Support: 15-20 second delay when closing a window,Fast Solution to Error: 3.46gb ram usable but 8gb installed,2 lines to 1 line spacing,2003 Excel form lists and calendars [Solved],1 document pending for Admin,3 consent.exe files cannnot open start menu is it mal-ware?,3rd Hard Drive not assigned drive letter although system recognizes it is there.,64 bit windows 7 backup problem,404 not found nginx message,500 Internal Privoxy Error