Sunday, March 20, 2016

Solution to Error: 4G issues and Wifi connection.

4G issues and Wifi connection.

I recently got the Nokia Lumia 928, and I'm in love, no doubt.
But I'm lost a bit, so help me out here:
 
1.
I run Verizon's 4G LTE, obviously, but I either have LTE or I have basic service, it won't connect to 3G at all.
Is this an issue with my SIM card or what? In my cellular settings I was told it needs to be on LTE and CDMA, and it is.
Another example,
I can't check my email, Facebook, twitter, or news in places where my iPhones had fantastic service.
Any ideas?

2.
I'm a librarian, we offer wifi, and whenever I attempt to connect my phone to the WiFi I get a "cannot display page" or whatever, sometimes it even complete reboots my phone.
We do have an authentication page, where you have to type in a library card number
and password, it won't even go to that.

So in the end, I need assistance with these very, very silly issues!!

Thanks!

Keys to the Problem 4G issues and Wifi connection.

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Serious issues in my opinion, not silly in the least.
 
If you have access or routing pages for user/pass like hotel wifi, you may want to clear browser cache/settings on IE (Settings > Internet Explorer > Clear cache/delete history.)
 
Restart the phone then try the IE page again to get the pop up.
If you have to, try using Chrome.
(Found that it works better that way.)
 
Also, if you have to, manually add the Wifi network instead of discovering it.
 
As far as the original issue..That's a tough cookie.
I know on my device it's either 4G LTE or the basic service network.
3G won't function.
I'd check with Verizon to make sure there's no separate APN's you need to put in to approve 3G.

Check memory problems

Memory management issues can also cause a BSOD in Windows 7. Thankfully, Windows 7 has a Memory Management Diagnostic tool that detects and solves problems related to system memory.

  1. Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  2. Type "Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool" or "Memory" (without quotes) in the Search box or,
  3. Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool (in the search results).
  4. Click on "Restart now and check for problems (Recommended)".
  5. The system will restart, and you need to follow the instructions given on the screen.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 4G issues and Wifi connection.:

 

 

How to Fix 4G issues and Wifi connection. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved]
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate very slow navigate,How to Resolve - 403 Forbidden Access for Google?,How to Resolve - 4gb memory shows 3gb usable Windows 7?,32-bit & 64-bit Internet Explorer installed on 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate PC. When 64-bit IE not open, clicking URL from Microsoft Outlook or icon on desktop accesses 32-bit IE by default, causing error. How default to 64-bit IE? [Solved],[Solution] 7GB Ram installed. System reports 1.99 GB usable for Windows 7,2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment