When I select a link to open in a new tab, it opens in a new page
Original title: Problem with tab browsing.
When I selct any link to open in new tab, it opens in a new page.
I checked the setting and there tab browsing option has already marked as an default option.
Please help me.
Anwsers to the Problem When I select a link to open in a new tab, it opens in a new page
IE - Tools - Internet Options - General tab - Tabs section - Settings - set When a new tab is opened -
to the new tab page - Apply / OK.
If the settings are as you want them and do not work then set
them to something else - APPLY / OK - close IE.
Restart IE and then set back as you prefer.
Tabbed browsing in Internet Explorer 8: frequently asked questions
How to Use Tabbed Browsing in Internet Explorer in Vista (and Windows 7)
Tabbed browsing: frequently asked questions
Hope this helps.
Rob Brown - MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing When I select a link to open in a new tab, it opens in a new page.
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: When I select a link to open in a new tab, it opens in a new page:
How to Fix When I select a link to open in a new tab, it opens in a new page with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Icon Deleted Nd Required,Can't Boot Up On Windows 8 Recovery Disks,Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Updates,I Have Installed A Printer (WiFi) But Can Print Only Word Documents. When I Try To Print From Pdf Or Excell In Say Current Printer Is Not Available.,Spell-check Not Working Because Of Too Many "spelling Errors",How Can I Get Hotsync.exc Program Of Palm To Run On My Windows 7 Computer?,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Ie9 Object Error,Hi I Am Having An Issue With VSS,Printer Wont Respond, After A Different Printer Is Used For A 1-off Job
Read More: Troubleshooting:Adobe Shockwave and Flash Player Upgrades,Unable to connect to existing wireless connection using Windows 7 Starter on HP mini netbook.,Troubleshooting:need to reset my password for my outlook express email account. I cannot read my current emails.,[Anwsered] Windows 7 RAID 1 Slow Resynch,How to change to European time zone?,Windows 8.1 update failure,Folders create a runtime error on right click,Want to go wireless to use another web connection,Need help creating a tool