My laptop is confugured with Win 7 32 bit. It gets hanged when I go to C drive.What should I Do?
Going in to the C drive ..makes my laptop to stop and I have to logged it off..
Sometimes my desktop get revert to original setting with my files on my documents are lost..
Keys to the Problem My laptop is confugured with Win 7 32 bit. It gets hanged when I go to C drive.What should I Do?
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: My laptop is confugured with Win 7 32 bit. It gets hanged when I go to C drive.What should I Do?:
How to Fix My laptop is confugured with Win 7 32 bit. It gets hanged when I go to C drive.What should I Do? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Store not opening in Windows 8 1 pro the procedure entry point prop mgr client lookup pro could not be located bin link dynamic link library OLEACC dll System Restore did not complete sucessfully error code 0x80070057 the ordinal 3 could not be located in the dynamic link library wnaspi32 dll the following formula does not work in excel 97 2003 COUNTIFS Activity G3 G80 61 Activity G3 G80 90 please help The display format of my web browser will not show images tooolbar at top on my computer explorer or any other explorer except on IE is not visible and Winows dosent run in safe mode at all When ever i try to install itunes 64 bit my computer says The windows installer service could not be accessed This can occur if you are running windows in safe mode UNABLE TO ACCESS THE IE8 HOME PAGE AS AND WHEN I TRY OPENING IT I GET THE MESSAGE NOT RESPONDING PLEASE HELP User having sudden java issue in IE 6 on web site that has previously worked and that has not changed Unable to set the current location for the recovery image The recovery image cannot be written Error Code 0x80004005 Used to be able to send pictures on Outlook Express 6 0 Now my friends cannot open the files I send to them Website amantexintel com will not display in Internet Explorer 8 why System not working properly after uninstalling pc cleaner 2013 program Wheel spinning and Not Responding Unable to ping a website in command prompt with an error message ping is not recognized as an internal or external command,After installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1 my internet connection speed has dropped considerably sony vaio drivers Error Code 0x81000006 cannot find backup device in Windows 7 computer sony drivers Is there an option for Windows 7 to shut down automatically after installing updates VAIO Driver Download Resetting Windows 8 did not install a clean copy of windows Your PC ran into a trouble sony drivers Starting display problem Your computer did not shut down properly Windows is collecting information sony drivers Windows 8 1 Low Memory Frequent Warnings sony drivers Windows 7 with 64 bit OS ignores most formatting CSS commands sony dvd drivers Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver DOWNLOAD
Read More: [Anwsered] Win 7 problem- blue screen,Solution to Error: HELP with VBA,Double Clicking on Pivot Data,Error activating ICS on vista home basic. Error: 0x800702FD,Control which window changes focus to target of hyperlink?,I need to create a formula that will generate a random alphanumeric output always 7 characters,Does shutting down my laptop affects the backend upgradation process from Win 8 to Win 8.1?