Sunday, March 6, 2016

Windows Mail lost emails [Solved]

Windows Mail lost emails

Windows Mail & my operating system is Vista.
 
I did a "find" to look for all my emails from a specific person, with attachments.  I found them, but then the find window closed on its own.
 
I repeated the search and ALL of those emails have now gone!!
 
I've got it set up so it doesn't hide any emails, but I can't find these ones any more.
They're quite inportant emails too.
 
Does anyone have any idea what might have happened & if these emails could still be somewhere?
 
Janine

Solutions to the Problem Windows Mail lost emails

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Make Sure that your System Meets the System Requirements

Microsoft Windows Requirements :

  • 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
  • 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
  • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)

You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Windows Mail lost emails:

 

 

How to Fix Windows Mail lost emails with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: 50% Of The Times I Am In A MS Word, Or In An Email, And I Press Enter To Go To The Next Line To Continue Writing, Windows Mobility Center" Screen Shows Up.,Adobe Flash Player For Window 7,After Last Updates My Microsoft Word Starter 2010 Won't Work,Automatically Deleting Blank Characters Before Text In Line,Administrative Tools In Control Panel Is Blank. What Can I Do To Restore It?,Windows Backup And Restore Keep Popping Up,MS Word Starter, Omission Of Character,If I Use Two Or More Registry Cleaner. Does It Creat Any Problem To My Computer?,Screen Shot? - How To Take A Screen Shot,Parental Controls Not Working
Read More: ,My troubleshooter keeps telling me it has an error and stops working.,several programs in the control panel wont allow me to access them, i dont think it's a virus. windows 7,How do I edit data in an embedded Excel object in a Word form document?,Message pops when I start FSX with an error code, stating that it was not possible to activate the product. Shuts down after 30 minutes of gameplay. HELP!,Excel Doc. won't launch in separate window

No comments:

Post a Comment