a problem is preventing troubleshooter from starting error code 0x803c010a
package id unknown
Anwsers to the Problem a problem is preventing troubleshooter from starting error code 0x803c010a
· When did the issue start?
· Does it happen with all the troubleshooters?
Step 1: Run the system file checker tool which will replace any corrupted or missing system files.
How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833
Step 2: Temporarily disable the User Account Control/security software and check if that makes any difference.
Turn User Account Control on or off:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Turn-User-Account-Control-on-or-off
“Disable antivirus software”:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Disable-antivirus-software
Important: User Account Control (UAC) can help prevent unauthorized changes to your computer.
UAC notifies you when changes are going to be made to your computer that requires administrator-level permission.
These types of changes can affect the security
of your computer or can affect settings for other people that use the computer.
We recommend that you leave UAC on to help make your computer secure.
Also make sure to enable the security software after the troubleshooting to make sure the computer is protected.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message.
By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: a problem is preventing troubleshooter from starting error code 0x803c010a:
How to Fix a problem is preventing troubleshooter from starting error code 0x803c010a with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:action center has a clock next to it Error,action panel-how to set up Action Panel so as computer problems occur ask me before checking for solution Tech Support,Fast Solution to Problem: Activating a cell when a userform is hidden,Fast Solution to Problem: Activating a formula by entering a date into a cell \/ Enter data in a cell that then populates multiple existing cells on another tab,How to Fix - acer extensa 4620 bluetooth driver?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up