1063 mb hardware reserved in 4 gb ram installed
I am using windows 7 32bit with 4 gb ram installed..
but in resource monitor it is showing that 1063mb is hardware reserved and cannot be used..
i need a solution for it
Keys to the Problem 1063 mb hardware reserved in 4 gb ram installed
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 1063 mb hardware reserved in 4 gb ram installed:
How to Fix 1063 mb hardware reserved in 4 gb ram installed with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Read More: How to Fix Error - 2 home networks and no Internet?,367 items have appeared on my inbox. dating from 2008 many of which have never appeared before. how can i delete them? [Anwsered],Troubleshooter of Error: 2.7 out of 3.00 installed RAM "usable"?,Tech Support: 64bit OS crash before reaching 50% RAM ?,49648.exe has stopped working - Problem event name - APP CRASH Tech Support,2 Questions- Uninstalling IE and windows security center,2 home/student 2010 free trials downloaded, can one be uninstalled?,3999 Error and Warning entries under Computer Management, Event, Viewer, Administrative Events.,4 BSOD today, Page Fault in Nonpaged Area and a Minidump blue screen,32 bit versus 64 bit operating system