Adobe Flash Player Freezing Windows 7-problems
I have recently installed windows 7 on my HP pavillion Notebook.
And started having this problem about 3 weeks after.
I will go to a website and the video will freeze and the browser will become unresponsive.
When this happens, all programs that run a
video (like a game) or windows media player will not respond when open.
So i uninstall adobe completely and restart my computer.
Reinstall (have used different sources) and restart.
I will then be able to view videos (but the problem will return sometimes
in a hour some times in a couple of days) and I will have to restart the whole process again.
(i have tried clear my cache same problem)
Keys to the Problem Adobe Flash Player Freezing Windows 7-problems
Below is a link to the correct video drivers for your system and 64-bit OS:
Hope that helps!
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Adobe Flash Player Freezing Windows 7-problems:
How to Fix Adobe Flash Player Freezing Windows 7-problems with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Problem: additional monitors not working after 8.1 upgrade,Tech Support: After abolut 1 minute of idle time the window closes and I have to go back ands open the window I was using,Solution to Problem: adobe premier elements corrupts WMV files,How to Resolve - after a power failure vista will not boot nor can I boot from cd as drivers will not load?,Troubleshoot:Adobe 9 Pro activation,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded