After downloading Business-In-A-Box install updates and it states it is not compatible with Windows 7
I have downloaded and paid for Business In A Box, and used is several times.
However, for no apparent reason after updates the program now is incompatible with Windows 7.
I downloaded the application again, and even had the manufacturer send me a disc
but when running the executable the file flashes a quick screen, but does not actually install or run.
I have noticed this similar problem on other posts.
Solutions to the Problem After downloading Business-In-A-Box install updates and it states it is not compatible with Windows 7
- Since how long have you been facing this issue?
- Do you remember what were the recent updates made on your computer?
- What is the exact error message when you try to install?
I would suggest you to install the software in cleanboot mode and check if it helps.
In cleanboot you will disable all
the third party applications to start which might conflict in the installation process.
Note: You need to follow step 7 in the article to restart your computer in normal mode.
Follow these steps and check if it works:
a. Check the installed Windows updates.
b. Try to uninstall recently installed updates from the computer.
I would also suggest you to provide the event log details if the issue is not resolved.
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing After downloading Business-In-A-Box install updates and it states it is not compatible with Windows 7.
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After downloading Business-In-A-Box install updates and it states it is not compatible with Windows 7:
How to Fix After downloading Business-In-A-Box install updates and it states it is not compatible with Windows 7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded