How to block appearance of apps when I'm working on usual desktop.
Hello, I can't figure out how to block appearance of apps when I'm working on usual desktop.
The problem is: store, calendar and other apps are apearing wile i'm working on desktop.
To get back to work i have to push windows button then ir throws me
to metro and then i have to click to desktop icon.
It is annoying.
It seems that it reacts some how to mouse movements.
Keys to the Problem How to block appearance of apps when I'm working on usual desktop.
1. What do you mean by appearance of apps on desktop?
2. Does they blink while working on desktop or stay on desktop?
3. What happens when you move the mouse?
4. Were there any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
You may press Windows Key + D to bring desktop mode.
For better understanding of the issue, please provide us with the screenshot.
Upload photos and files
Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.
This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing How to block appearance of apps when I'm working on usual desktop..
- Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
- Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
- Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
- Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
- Set the Value to 0x00000001.
- Close and reopen your Control Panel.
- Restart the Microsoft Windows.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: How to block appearance of apps when I'm working on usual desktop.:
How to Fix How to block appearance of apps when I'm working on usual desktop. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: 2 Wzcsldr2 exe Netmon exeCli Exe Problem osa exe Dlbtbmon Exe Ssscheduler Exe Entry Point Not Found Fix Apvxdwin Exe Adsgone Exe Hpotdd01 exe Internal Error 2753 Dist acrodist Exe Imgstart exe Software To Msconfig exe Logonui exe Editor Multiple Iexplore Exe Qbw32 Exe Application Error Odbcad32 exe Error Ssk exe Startup exe For Windows 2008 Windows Search Exe Va10key exe wlidsvc exe dllhost exe com surrogate,It worked in XP but not Win7 Kingston Data Traveller urdrive app is not working my laptop will not pickup wi fi microsoft office starter not working Is there a way to uninstall not hide the default games in 64 bit Windows 7 HPE My hp Pavilion dv6755ee with Win 7 can not run jsp hyper text transfer protocol My gadgets list is not working My PC Stalls and does not respond Is there a way to import amounts in a column that match a UPC code in another column from one excel worksheet or work book to another My Windows 7 will not connect to my 2WIRE internet service Not able to connect to remote site in Windows XP computer Named values that worked in open Office are not working in office 2007 excel My netbook Acer1810TZ has Windows 7 installed my main computer has windows XP The wireless connection is working but I cannot transfer prints documents what do I require to do Not able to connect to remote site in Windows XP computer MAX not allow return of text comment Alternative command
Read More: Solution to Problem: Windows Live Mail - unable to send or receive,How to Fix Problem - I get two copies of all of my e-mails. How can I stop this??,[Solved] many issues after upgrading Windows to 8.1,Fast Solution to Problem: Syntax for nested functions,Solution to Error: Simple Word problem,After the computer sits idle for a few minutes, an error message is displayed. "The vtdispl display driver is not working properly, please reboot the computer to solve the problem.",OUTLOOK EXPRESS LANGUAGE (nothing to do with spellcheck),Creating and Saving Cover Page,Pop up blockers - must be turned off to enter consumer survey panel website,My microsoft "works" won't load due to a font cache error...any help is greatly appreciated!