ActivGold Card reader doesn't work in Windows 7 ?! help !
I just upgraded Windows XP to Windows 7 and everything is working except my ActivGold Card reader(Smart Card )..I installed the driver for Windows 7 but it still says that there is a problem and that it culdn't connect .Please help mi with this error I
need to pay bills and i can't..HELP??!
Anwsers to the Problem ActivGold Card reader doesn't work in Windows 7 ?! help !
1. What is the complete error message?
2. You can try in compatibility mode and see if it helps.
I would suggest you to try in compatibility mode and see if it works.
Make older programs run in this version of Windows
Hope it helps.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error ActivGold Card reader doesn't work in Windows 7 ?! help !
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: ActivGold Card reader doesn't work in Windows 7 ?! help !:
How to Fix ActivGold Card reader doesn't work in Windows 7 ?! help ! with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Problem: ActiveCell.offset how to use a named variant,Troubleshoot:A Question about Windows Live Mail.,Fast Solution to Error: Add In Ribbon not showing in Excel 2013,Troubleshoot:add a hypen in excel field Error,Troubleshoot:A picture set to \"centered to line\" does not actually center to the line Error,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up