32 bit Internet Explorer 8 on my Windows 7 - Error message: Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close
When I am trying to open the 32 bit internet explorer 8 on my Windows 7 I get the following errors when using IE: “Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close” and it shuts down.
I need to open this to download Adobe flash player.
can still use the 64 bit version of IE 8 but that does not work for the Adobe download which I need for some of my work.
Anwsers to the Problem 32 bit Internet Explorer 8 on my Windows 7 - Error message: Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close
What was the last change made to computer?
If you have Norton security software installed on computer then download and install the Symantec Live update.
After install Symantec Live update IF you still face the same problem follow the steps as mentioned below:
Internet Explorer does not start or stops responding
Open the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: 32 bit Internet Explorer 8 on my Windows 7 - Error message: Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close:
How to Fix 32 bit Internet Explorer 8 on my Windows 7 - Error message: Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Anybody knows if XP OS has a bandwitht limit of 10Mb even though the card may be 10/100 ?,Solution to Error: AVSDK5 Active Protection error and shut down,Difficulties with workgroups [Anwsered],How do I access my hotmail server to look for deleted emails?,Internet Explorer 9 Issues [Solved],Troubleshoot:Cell settings/info across all worksheets Error
,How to Fix Problem - Connecting to a certain website?
,How Can You Fix - how to convert xls to dbf?
,How to Resolve - how to use helper column with index and match?
,Tech Support: Need help with formula
Read More: Solution to Problem: 3C905 driver for 64 bit win 7 or Vista,Solution to Problem: 32 bit IE won't launch unless run as administrator in 64bit ultimate. but 64 bit IE launch just fine.,[Solved] 4in1 HP printer will not print,32 bit vs. 64 bit,Troubleshoot:64-bit version of Win7 SP2 and\/or Office 2010 SP2 available in 2012? Error,2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?