lan network showing yellow mark but internet is working
on the lan network lan icon on the task bar there is a yellow mark and it says no internet access but internet still works.
Keys to the Problem lan network showing yellow mark but internet is working
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix lan network showing yellow mark but internet is working
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: lan network showing yellow mark but internet is working:
How to Fix lan network showing yellow mark but internet is working with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: 1080p setting is gone in Windows Movie Maker After Windows8 1 KB2919355 x64 update installation having issue with the new windows start button and the menu search share start devices and settings is not showing anymore cannot access xp files on my external hd using Windows 7 Automatic Logon to Windows SharePoint Server C Windows svchost exe error message pops up everytime C Users user name AppData Roaming Microsoft Windows Start Menu Programs Startup Autoruns Disabled Computer freezes on boot up on both Windows Vista and after a fresh install of Windows 7 Cannot write message using Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail Daily BSOD s at random on Windows 7 x64 Computer with Windows XP will not recognize Comupluter on Network with Windows 7 Windows 7 sees Computers woth XP but cannont communicate with them Can Microsoft make a Windows 8 only for desktops laptops without the touch screen features Dell Inspiron 15 with Windows 7 having Startup issue with flicking Charms in Windows 8 1 Difference between Windows 7 Pro 32 64 bit to Windows 7 Pro OEM version Bing tabs on Windows Internet Explorer 8 DJ Inkers will not work on Windows 7 Is there a way to make it work,Can favorites be added to my Yahoo toolbar How I m using IE 8 0 6 and Windows 8 ati radeon hd 3200 graphics driver update How can I disable restarting of applications after Windows Update performs a reboot ati radeon hd 4800 driver PC crashed during Windows Experience assessment ati radeon drivers download Share Folders ain t accessible between three Windows 7 Ultimate Computers Pls Help ATI Display Driver Starting Problem with Windows 7 no icons appear ati radeon driver download Windows 7 icons there but doesn t display any words ati Windows old recovery of previous programs creative labs drivers four Make use of the “Tab” critical within the keyboard to select the USB flash drive.
Read More: how to remove error message (Explorer.EXE - No Disk) there is no disk in drive. please insert disk into drive \\device\\harddisk1\\DR5. [Anwsered],Troubleshoot:Windows Experience Index using High Performance Power Plan,Header not showing using IE & google chrome,Windows 7 Failed to boot with Blue Screen Error.,registry edit or back up,How does my hard drive get fragmented?,Is it possible to shut the lid of your laptop, and not have your computer go into sleep or hibernation?