64bit ops and software designed for 34bit. any way to get it to work?
unable to install with current os.
Solutions to the Problem 64bit ops and software designed for 34bit. any way to get it to work?
Hello Rock N Aussies,
If using compatiblity mode doesn't help, I suggest you contact the vendor for an updated version of the software.
If the program is not compatible, then you may try to install and run the program in compatibility mode.
Use the following steps:
1) Right click on the Program
2) Click on Properties
3) Click on Compatibility tab
4) Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select Windows Vista or whatever operating system the program was running successfully.
Refer to the link here: Make older programs run in this version of Windows
If you run Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate version, install Windows Virtual PC and Windows XP mode (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/default.aspx)
and execute your software in Windows XP.
If you run Windows 7 Home Premium, try VirtualBox (www.virtualbox.org) or VMware Player (www.vmware.com) or any
other 3rd party virtualization software and install a separate copy of Windows XP (either Home Edition or Professional) for that purpose.You can find virtualization software free of charge that will run on Windows 7 Home Premium.
Hope this helps with your issue.
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
- On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: 64bit ops and software designed for 34bit. any way to get it to work?:
How to Fix 64bit ops and software designed for 34bit. any way to get it to work? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: How to Fix 3371 Errors in Windows XP,7,8&8.1?,Repair Corrupt Cab Files Error - How to Fix,Skchui.dll Error - How to Fix,Symantec Antivirus Slows Down Computer Error - How to Resolve,Error Windows Xp System Restore Incomplete Fix Solution,How to Fix - After updating from Internet Explorer 6 to Internet Explorer 9, my Favorites are lost?,How to Fix - Combination Stacked-Clustered Chart in Excel - Align data with horizontal tick marks?,Solution to Error: Macro to search and copy rows to different sheets based on cell value,Need solution to this problem in order to stop Vista from beeping.__"Your version of Microsoft Deprecated DLL Components isn't compatible with this version of Windows",Server Error in '/' Application.Site also runtime error [Solved],2 msn.com site,2007 Performance Issue / Very slow saves to network share,Can I use my HP D110A web service printer as a proxy server?,can i use a zoom 56k v.92/v.90 modem with 64b dileup? netzero said i might have the rong modem?,Can I downgrade to win 32-bit?