Acer aspire 5742z 5 minute running time before crash
I need help to fix my laptop.
I've been searching the web for days, but still no solution.
After updating my laptop this problem occurred.
It would crash after barely running for 5 minutes.
No matter which mode I try, it crashes after 5 minutes.
I've tried system restore, but it never manages to complete the progress.
I've deleted the last updates after finding that solution helping someone else, but unfortunately didn't work for me.
I changed the bios settings, trying to win a few seconds, because it takes long to start up.
I keep getting the message: Error sending end of POST message to ME, and the date has been reset to 2009.
What kind of error is that?
I didn't back up my (latest) stuff, so recovery is out of the question.
Can anyone help me solve this problem?
acer aspire 5742z
Windows 7 home premium
I use it with the adapter, and take the battery out, it needs to be replaced
Keys to the Problem Acer aspire 5742z 5 minute running time before crash
I am sorry that you could not solve the problem.
But good luck with your thesis.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Acer aspire 5742z 5 minute running time before crash:
How to Fix Acer aspire 5742z 5 minute running time before crash with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up