Acer Aspire L3600 Desktop Boot up Problem
I have a Acer Aspire L3600 Desktop and the problem with it is that when I turn on the desktop all the lights go on but the boot up beep noise do not produce and the screen only shows black, sometimes the computer will produce a beep and it will show the
startup screen and all but rarely, Can anyone help me with this problem?
Anwsers to the Problem Acer Aspire L3600 Desktop Boot up Problem
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Acer Aspire L3600 Desktop Boot up Problem:
How to Fix Acer Aspire L3600 Desktop Boot up Problem with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: [Solved] Applications have stopped working with SP1 on Windows 7!,[Solved] I can't find auto complete text in word 2007,[Solution] I need to keep reinstalling eHome Infrared Transceiver driver everytime my computer shuts down.,How to Resolve - system restore not working windows 7?,Unable to open embedded word file on the intranet. [Solved],Solution to Error: Error: "0x81000032 make sure the C: drive is online and set to NTFS" when trying to backup to external hard drive.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,I'm always being signed off so annoying Tech Support
,Solution to Problem: Impossible to use Internet Explorer! I keep getting the same error message every time i try to use IE.
,Solution to Problem: Referencing data in another file
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: A disk read error occured,How to Fix Error - A message come up that says the server is not correct on hotmail.?,Solution to Problem: A POP UP MESSAGE WARNING EXPIRY OF WINDOWS VISTA HOME BASIC EDITION,Troubleshooter of Error: About Chess Titans; in the options box the display animations and the right side of the options box is greyed out. I cannot use 6 of the options as I used to do. How can I fix this,Solution to Problem: Add favorites make IE freeze.,Cannot delete empty file icon on desktop...,Cannot download flashplayer,can't get the CIA review progrom install which is an older version,Cannot access one website-DNS server not responding.,Can't Receive or Send Vista Windows Mail - Router stopped recognizing DSL connection & wants to dial up