Friday, March 4, 2016

Troubleshooter of Error: Laptop gets really hot after half hour and shuts down

Laptop gets really hot after half hour and shuts down

hope you can help me, when i have my laptop on for half hour, its starts to go really hot then shuts down,,do you no what i should do please,

Anwsers to the Problem Laptop gets really hot after half hour and shuts down

Download Error Fixer (Free)

The main fan within the unit has ceased functioning.

 
You have two choices..

Get it fixed by a competent technicianBuy a really good cooler base as a temporary measure..

A really good cooler base..
The Coolermaster X series SLIM model.
It works for a Toshiba laptop whjich has the same problem as you have..

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Laptop gets really hot after half hour and shuts down in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Try and see if you still get the same error Laptop gets really hot after half hour and shuts down in your Windows.

Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Laptop gets really hot after half hour and shuts down:

 

 

How to Fix Laptop gets really hot after half hour and shuts down with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: my CD DVD burner does not burn Linked Excel Tables not Visible Menus Links not working in IE9 Links in Facebook don t work click and drag is not working in Outlook Web Access Microsoft Excel 2007 Excel Jump List Not Showing Recent Documents Windows 7 My home pc has windows vista my router is a Linksys WRT110 my laptop has windows 7 When I try to connect to the internet my laptop does not connect and it kicks thehome pc off the net WHY Help my laptop says it is not connected to the internet Macro not sorting all columns in worksheet My tiles on start screen will not open it tells me it cannot open with administrator and to open with another account What can I do my computer will not let me download internet explorer My Window 7 Ultimate N will not go into sleep mode on its own my paste does not work at all i cannot access my games i think i have a virus or bugs on my computer Network cable is unplugged msg AND wireless will not stay connected on Vista Live ca email is coming from one of my contacts and not me No Microsoft Word Starter 2010 opening Followed directions and now nothing What can I do Mouse cursor randomly turns into a big plus sign and does not act like a mouse cursor at all,A Complete List Of Commands In Word 2010's Equation Editor?,AMD Event Client Module,Anchoring A Watermark,Attach Any Document Or Photo Into Hotmail,APPCRASH VHStoDVD5Starter.exe
Read More: Solution to Error: MS Word 2010 compatibility with MS Word 2011 for Mac version 14.4.4,Solution to Error: Windows 8.1 64-bit "Driver_Power_State Fa,Pounds and ounces formula- I think it should be easy, but so,Solution to Error: Is there any usb drivers available for sony dcr-hc38E compatible with windows 7 ultimate 32bit,need driver for HP 4795,I need to change a calculation,How do/can you use multiple criteria in one criteria argument in SUMIFS & COUNTIFS functions?,Formatting: "Match Destination" vs "Keep source",Dynamics CRM

No comments:

Post a Comment