1628: failed to complete installation - Can't Update a Game - Win7 x64
When i try to install a game Patch i get this error :
I did this solution but it didn't help me out :
First: Control Panel - not using classic display
Click Performance and Maintenance
click local security policy
Then click Software restriction policies.
When I did this there weren't any set.
So you have to click action
tab to create them.
When you do so click onto enforcement.
Then select all users except administrator.
Can anyone help me.
Solutions to the Problem 1628: failed to complete installation - Can't Update a Game - Win7 x64
Try running disk clean up once and then try.
you can also try following this article :http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/910816
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error 1628: failed to complete installation - Can't Update a Game - Win7 x64 has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: 1628: failed to complete installation - Can't Update a Game - Win7 x64:
How to Fix 1628: failed to complete installation - Can't Update a Game - Win7 x64 with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: 1327 Invalid Drive Z Error Code 80004004 Error Code 137 80072ee7 Fix 3315 Error 26 3213 1726 0X6be Error Code 1393 Acaptuser32 dll Error 3050 Biosinfo dll,Fast Solution to Fix Error 1017 Received Logging On To The Standby Error,Installation Error 1706 Error Fixer,Loopback Failure Error - How to Fix,How to Fix Pro Registry Cleaner Error,How to Fix Win 7 Installation Error Code: 0x800705070 Error Quickly
Read More: How to Fix Problem - 2007 Office Word and Excel Suddenly Stop Working?,[Anwsered] 2 BSODs On WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM 64 BIT,How Can I Fix - 21997 error persists even after JRE ver 6 update 20. Why??,16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem Tech Support,How to Fix Error - 2 problems with office 2007 in windows 8?,IE 8: Can't Send Page by Email AND Can't Send Link by Email,I can't connect to yahoo.com for online gaming after installing ex9 is there a problem?,c drive says full with 58gb and drive d has 219gb how to fromat drive c for more gb,Automatic Spelling Correction in MS Excel 2007,Attempting to install a financial program and getting error with regsvr32