Tuesday, March 1, 2016

How Can You Fix - windows 7 and word problems - I bought a laptop with Windows 7 on it, but suddenly I can't edit Word documents?

windows 7 and word problems - I bought a laptop with Windows 7 on it, but suddenly I can't edit Word documents

Hi there,
 
Hope someone can help.
I bought my laptop from pc world with windows 7 on it.
Been using word fine for uni then all a sudden i can not use it and I can only read m documents It will not allow me to type a thing.
I have tried logging in my microsoft code
that is on the laptop bottom but it says this is not recognised.
 
Any suggestions?
 
Julie

Anwsers to the Problem windows 7 and word problems - I bought a laptop with Windows 7 on it, but suddenly I can't edit Word documents

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Wrong key code,
Office is a paid for program and separate from windows activation key code your trying to use.

Run CHKDSK to Fix windows 7 and word problems - I bought a laptop with Windows 7 on it, but suddenly I can't edit Word documents

  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Reboot your computer.
An error might pop up:

"Access denied as you do not have significant privileges. You have to invoke this utility in elevated mode."

If you receive the above error message, it means you are not logged into you computer as an Administrator. If that's the case, follow these steps to run the command prompt in elevated mode:

  • Go to theStart button.
  • Go to "All Programs > Accessories" and right click on "Command Prompt".
  • Select "Run as Administrator".
  • In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Reboot your computer.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: windows 7 and word problems - I bought a laptop with Windows 7 on it, but suddenly I can't edit Word documents:

 

 

How to Fix windows 7 and word problems - I bought a laptop with Windows 7 on it, but suddenly I can't edit Word documents with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: AVG Technologies ScriptHelperApi Class Add-on,After Running Sysem Restore My PC Running Windows 7 Home Premium Fails To Restart And On Manually Restarting Tells Me The Restore Has Failed Error Code Ox80070005,Access Data Base Engine DLL,After Changing Drive Letters W/ Disk Management In Windows 7 I Can No Longer View My Drives In "Computer",Automatically Deletes Mail When Exiting The Program,Not Able To Access Internet Explorer 8 Correctly.,Backup Error,Sign In Prob. With Games For Windows-live In Dirt 2,I'm Having Trouble Storing My Iphone Contacts In Windows Contacts,Dispositivo Microsoft Notebook Reciever V2.0 No Se Reconoce Dispositivo USB Error 43
Read More: Fast Solution to Problem: Ranking Formula in Excel,How to Fix Problem - \"mwlDaemon.exe-unable to locate component. Application failed to start because sysenv.dll not found. Reinstalling may fix the problem\"?,Troubleshoot:windows update:fail to install updates-HELP Error,Agentctl.dll registration on windows 8 64-bit,Full Cross Reference,How do I stop ads from flickering on Internet Explorer?,black changes to 87% when converting to spot color,Extra Zero's on Time in Excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment