Can I install Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer as a default program to view .PPS files on windows 7
Can I install Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer to view .PPS files on Windows 7 professional?
If so , please show me how to do the installation.
Keys to the Problem Can I install Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer as a default program to view .PPS files on windows 7
Yes, you can..
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Can I install Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer as a default program to view .PPS files on windows 7:
How to Fix Can I install Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer as a default program to view .PPS files on windows 7 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?