program files and program files (x86) not displayed when selecting start up button
program files, and program files (x86) not displayed when selecting all programs from the start button
Anwsers to the Problem program files and program files (x86) not displayed when selecting start up button
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: program files and program files (x86) not displayed when selecting start up button:
How to Fix program files and program files (x86) not displayed when selecting start up button with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED with BSOD restarts OK everytime laptop will not shut down while plugged to power source shuts down properly from battery Minor loss of fidelity Some cells or styles in this workbook contain formatting that is not supported by the selected file format Microsoft not letting me copy and paste mero 9 nine essentials will not let me restore my computer at an earliar time time My computer keeps restarting when I shut it down and I can not access advanced start up via pressing F8 Microsoft Silverlight was installed and I cannot uninstall it MY PRODUCT KEY DOESNOT WORK My Windows Mail freezes when I get a notification from Facebook My Windows 7 does not detect HP 8500A Plus Printer microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000 not staying connected new tab reads element not found in IE 8 microsoft word starter will not open file that was downloaded from email not a valid Win32 app error my dell laptop as a internle mic and it is not working,Can I backup different folders to different external harddisks using Windows Backup and how sony vaio drivers DNS Connection only connection to one DNS provider Windows 7 64bit vaio drivers Installing Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader for 64 bit Windows 7 and Explorer 9 Beta vaio drivers Process of upgrading Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail sony vaio drivers Startup asks to select Windows 7 or prior OS vaio drivers update Windows 7 Home Prem Windows Updates Sony VAIO Driver Download Windows7 and Itunes Installation Upgrade Issues HKEY errors vaio drivers update Realtek LAN Driver Version V7.088.0617.2014 , 6.04 MBytes
Read More: How to Fix Error - Excel 2007: Can I SUMIF ( ) by cell colors??,[Solved] How to plot a concetric circles Chart in excel 2007?,Troubleshooting:windows experience index of gaming graphics is 3.4 Error,How to Resolve - How to retain the formatting of row and column labels in pivot tables?,Troubleshooting:Pivot tables help Error,Why Are My Email Addresses Declared Invalid By Multiple Websites?,(any website) is not set up to establish a connection on port world wide web service (http) with this computer.,Xerox Docuprint P8ex stopped working,how to sent mail merge to two Recipient,my computer keeps shutting down??