Tuesday, March 1, 2016

How to Fix Problem - Loop macro to go through list and save files?

Loop macro to go through list and save files

I have a model inwhich the user selects the input in E3 via a data validation list based off a named range entitled 'employees'  I need to create a loop macro that runs through my 'employees' range, updates the model for each employee and then saves each
individual employee file in a specified location. 
 
Thanks!

Keys to the Problem Loop macro to go through list and save files

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Something like this:
 
Sub MakeFiles()
  Dim C As Range
  For Each C In Range("Employees").Cells
    Range("E3").Value = C.Value
    Application.Calculate
    ActiveWorkbook.SaveCopyAs "C:\MyPath\" & C.Value & ".xlsx"
  Next
End Sub

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Loop macro to go through list and save files:

 

 

How to Fix Loop macro to go through list and save files with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7
Read More: Tech Support: How can I stop taskbar THUMBNAIL blinking and get the site onto the screen?,[Solved] How to uninstall TencentQMU,How to Fix Problem - Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit hangs when going into sleep mode, if browser is active. Can be any browser. I tried IE, Chrome, or Firefox. This OS is terrible as a improved version of Vista 64 bit. Vista 64 bit was definitely more stable than this !?,Troubleshooting:How can I find out about whether or not an unkown company is supposed to be on my P.C.,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment