Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 cannot be used in one particular document

Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 cannot be used in one particular document

I have seen an earlier question related to this.  You click on Insert > Object > Microsoft Equation 3.0, and get the error message, Microsoft can't start the application required to open this object.
An error occurred and this feature is no longer functioning
properly.
Would you like to repair this feature now?" 
If I click Yes, then some process occurs, and I have to reboot for the changes to take effect.  However, the problem is not solved and the same error occurs if I try to insert and equation using Microsoft Equation 3.0. 

If I click No, then I get the following message:
"The program used to create this object is Equation.
That program is either not installed on your computer or is not responding.
Tio edit this object, install Equation or ensure that any dialog boxes in Equation are closed." 

There is an OK button to click to get rid of this message.
The problem is that this problem is unique to this file.  I can use Equation 3.0 in another document.
What is causing the problem, and how can I go about solving it?

Solutions to the Problem Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 cannot be used in one particular document

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

No, I can't think of any other suggestion.
The "convert" button is only displayed unless you have opened an older file format in compatibility mode.  "Dynamic" menus and ribbon are SOOOOO confusing!  (I hate them.
I much prefer when they simply disable functions and display them greyed.
out.)
I am pretty sure you will find the cause of the problem localized in one piece of the docuement.  As to the actual cause, I don't have any ideas about the cause until you find the problem.
You have suggested the best course, continue copy and pasting until you find the culprit.
I suspect the actual piece problem will be very small, not much problem to recreate.

To check for Windows updates

  1. Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
  2. In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 cannot be used in one particular document:

 

 

How to Fix Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0 cannot be used in one particular document with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: my CD DVD burner does not burn Linked Excel Tables not Visible Menus Links not working in IE9 Links in Facebook don t work click and drag is not working in Outlook Web Access Microsoft Excel 2007 Excel Jump List Not Showing Recent Documents Windows 7 My home pc has windows vista my router is a Linksys WRT110 my laptop has windows 7 When I try to connect to the internet my laptop does not connect and it kicks thehome pc off the net WHY Help my laptop says it is not connected to the internet Macro not sorting all columns in worksheet My tiles on start screen will not open it tells me it cannot open with administrator and to open with another account What can I do my computer will not let me download internet explorer My Window 7 Ultimate N will not go into sleep mode on its own my paste does not work at all i cannot access my games i think i have a virus or bugs on my computer Network cable is unplugged msg AND wireless will not stay connected on Vista Live ca email is coming from one of my contacts and not me No Microsoft Word Starter 2010 opening Followed directions and now nothing What can I do Mouse cursor randomly turns into a big plus sign and does not act like a mouse cursor at all,A Complete List Of Commands In Word 2010's Equation Editor?,AMD Event Client Module,Anchoring A Watermark,Attach Any Document Or Photo Into Hotmail,APPCRASH VHStoDVD5Starter.exe
Read More: Solution to Problem: EFFICIENCY\/Task bar animation switch, from prompt up to fade in,How Can You Fix - how can i remove the page number from the center of the page?,MSCONFIG does not detect multiple processors [Anwsered],How to Fix - problem to up date window vista code error 80073712?,Error "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for the install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.",Problem with the Lenovo easy capture Application,Internet Explorer 8 History Filter BUG (Windows 7 Enterprise x32 Trial),Since updating to Windows 8.1, unable to disable my logon password and make computer go into sleep.,I tried to shrink my D drive to increase C, but thereare two MRT.exe files which cannot be moved or deleted. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment