all of windows 7 x64 programs not responding
I have windows 7 64 bit and have never had a problem before.
A few days ago my programs wouldnt respond all of a sudden, so i restarted my computer only to have the problem persist.
My programs will run for about a minuet, then all of them will crash
and i cannot start task manager, use the start menu, or anything else on the computer.
I cannot replicate the problem in safe mode.
I store all my files on a external hd, so there is no space issue on the computer and there are hardly any programs running
when they all stop responding.
i have absolutely no clue what is wrong with it.
Keys to the Problem all of windows 7 x64 programs not responding
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error all of windows 7 x64 programs not responding
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: all of windows 7 x64 programs not responding:
How to Fix all of windows 7 x64 programs not responding with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Read More: How to Fix Problem - all my mail is being intercepted .my name is not even on the header like it use to be .and it says x message i know someone is doing this how do i get rid of them??,[Solution] All my exe. files have changed to lnk.,How to Fix Problem - All non-windows processes suspended at startup?,How to Fix Problem - All my office products spell check is not working?,Troubleshooting:all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file Error,After installing AVG 2011 Windows 7 freezes randomly,After installing Chinese MUI and rebooting, the Chinese characters doesn't display,after installing critical updates, why does my system randomly freeze up while browsing?,after installing encarta africana 2000 it would not work.,All desktop icons and shortcuts associated to one program