Thursday, April 28, 2016

[Anwsered] ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you

ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you

When I tried to sync my iPhone I lost iTunes.
Got to try downloading it again

Solutions to the Problem ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hi SamMurrell,
·         Have you made any recent changes on the computer prior to this issue?
·         Do you receive any error message?
·         Which operating system are you using?
I would suggest you to follow the method and check if it works fine.
Method 1: Uninstall and reinstall iTunes.
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1925
You may also post in Apple Forums or contact Apple support for more help and information.
https://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa
http://www.apple.com/support/
http://support.apple.com/kb/HE57

This particular error can easily be resolved with a few simple steps. However, if you are not confident in your ability to use the methods below or they do not fully remove the issue on your computer, you may want to seek the assistance of a qualified repair technician who is well versed in fixing ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you.

  1. Back-up the Registry of your operating system.
  2. Find the Registry Key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\OSUpgrade]
  3. Note: this Registry Key should already exist, if it does not exist, create it.
  4. Create a brand new DWORD Value that is named AllowOsUpdate
  5. Set the Value to 0x00000001.
  6. Close and reopen your Control Panel.
  7. Restart the Microsoft Windows.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you:

How to Fix ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: ,All e-mails showing as attachments rather then displaying in the preview pane at the bottom.,All I have on my computer is a Blue screen and a non-workable tab bar. Only way I can get online to look for help is through task manager...,All files are opening in Windows Media Player,All emails disappeared from Outlook 2013,all desktop icons default to whatever app I used to open the last program

No comments:

Post a Comment