Monday, April 18, 2016

Solution to Error: After Refresh of data, AutoFilter options do not update

After Refresh of data, AutoFilter options do not update

I created an Excel 2007 spreadsheet with a data connection to a database last month.  This month I opened it and clicked "Refresh" to get the latest data.  The latest data is now in the spreadsheet.
However, the AutoFilter drop downs at the top of each column did not update.  Whereas I previously had the option of filtering for the months of January, February, March, and April, I should now also be able to filter for May as well.  There are May dates
in this column now, I can scroll and see them.  But there's no May checkbox.  I can't filter for May.  (I am not using a PivotChart or PivotTable anywhere at all.)
I've tried checking and unchecking various combinations of the checkboxes.  I've removed the filters and then reapplied them.  I've closed the program and re-opened it.  I refreshed several more times.
How do I get the AutoFilter options to update to reflect the new data available?

Solutions to the Problem After Refresh of data, AutoFilter options do not update

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

It works on my machine.  Have you installed the latest updates?
Is there a blank row in you data?
Since I can duplicate your problem this is just a suggestion - press Ctrl+Shift+L twice while in the data range.  And then check.
 

If this answer solves your problem, please check Mark as Answered.
If this answer helps, please click the Vote as Helpful button.
Cheers, Shane Devenshire

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After Refresh of data, AutoFilter options do not update:

How to Fix After Refresh of data, AutoFilter options do not update with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Solution to Problem: age of empires II gold edition screen turns black and nothing happens,[Anwsered] After my cousin moved in I am unable to access the internet on my laptop. When I try and diagnose the problem it tells me \"verify the current proxy server configuration\".,[Solution] After Oct 13 update, screen transitions are slow fades,ako odstránit staršiu verziu programu samsung pc studio Tech Support,[Solution] After installing Windows 8.1 Update (KB2919355), Windows freezes for 30 seconds at a time when not signed into a Microsoft account,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?

No comments:

Post a Comment