all my data and program automatically didn't save after restart and shutdown?
How to fix it? I have antivirus, it might be not virus? How
to solve it?
Solutions to the Problem all my data and program automatically didn't save after restart and shutdown?
Make Sure that your System Meets the System Requirements
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your PC hardware is not up to par, then make sure you update where necessary before continuing:
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
If your computer meets the minimum requirements above, then continue on…
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: all my data and program automatically didn't save after restart and shutdown?:
How to Fix all my data and program automatically didn't save after restart and shutdown? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,All I get is: The type of file system is NTFS. Error found. CHKDSK cannot continue in Read-Only Mode...,All browsers and the softwares which run from internet is also not working,All downloads are deleted because they are declared to have a virus,All I want to know is does anyone know why windows 7 x64 backup takes up so much space?,All contacts show on emails sent.