Monday, April 18, 2016

How to Fix Error - After updating to Internet Explorer 9, none of my programs will open including Internet Explorer?

After updating to Internet Explorer 9, none of my programs will open including Internet Explorer

After I updated to IE9 none of my programs will open now.
I click on IE and it closes instantly, When i go to play music it pops up a window saying Server Execution Failed? My windows 7 PC won't open uninstall or anything else.
I've checked for viruses
malware everything I can think of and everything is ok.

Anwsers to the Problem After updating to Internet Explorer 9, none of my programs will open including Internet Explorer

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After updating to Internet Explorer 9, none of my programs will open including Internet Explorer:

How to Fix After updating to Internet Explorer 9, none of my programs will open including Internet Explorer with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:After performing error-checking, I have no internet connection, no audio, and no bluetooth connectivity. What happenned?,After upgrading to Windows 7, download speed is slower [Anwsered],How to Fix - After Windows 7 automatic updates, programs will not run?,Troubleshoot:After installing Windows 8.1, Lexmark X4550 will not print.,How to Resolve - After windows 8 update, many features of my laptop stopped working.?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment