After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 my IE8 becomes blurry sometimes....
I can simply roll over the blurry items and they seem to go back to normal, but sometimes my new background that come with the Win 7 becomes blurry....
It was bizarre.....
any thoughts on how to fix it?
Keys to the Problem After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 my IE8 becomes blurry sometimes....
Using System Restore
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 my IE8 becomes blurry sometimes....:
How to Fix After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 my IE8 becomes blurry sometimes.... with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: al iniciar me sale otro escritorio,Tech Support: Aftre upgrading to Windows 8.1 - Unable to play DVD's\/Issue with Opening Microsoft Office document.,Solution to Error: Alienware M17 Vista OS 4850 ATI Radeon graphics card updated to Windows 7, Graphics card no longer works....how to fix?,[Anwsered] after running for 1 - 2 hrs windows shut down, have to wait about 5 minutes to turn power back on. What causes my computer to shut down,Troubleshooting:after installing the latest update for programs, should the previous downloads be deleted ?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?