Thursday, April 28, 2016

Troubleshooter of Error: All my icons appear as Media Center icons

All my icons appear as Media Center icons

Original title: I got some big problem with my laptop and i can't open anything from there.
Dear there,,,,
Please solve out my problems if u don't mine.All of my icons are change as windows meida player what i have in my laptop.
They are show up that" there is more recent version of windows media player (12.0.7600.16415)already installed on your computer
.it is not possible to use an older installation package (12.0.7600.16385)to install files or to repair your  current version of the palyer." what ever i click  on the icons and they always showing up  that " windows media setup is already
running " when i turn on my laptop.I don't have any idea what do i need to do.

Keys to the Problem All my icons appear as Media Center icons

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi,
 
·        Since when are you facing this issue?
It seems that the file associations on the machine have been corrupted and need to be updated.
 
I would suggest you to run the FIXIT provided in the link below and check if it helps in resolving the issue:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950505
 
 Hope it helps.
Please let us know for further assistance.
 


Thanks and Regards:
Naman R - Microsoft Support.


Visit our
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: All my icons appear as Media Center icons:

How to Fix All my icons appear as Media Center icons with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: ,All computers in a network cannot browse one specific external website - Possible DNS issue?,all hyperlinks in excel '07 workbook change folder destination,all desktop icons have become the icon for windows media centrer,All file associations are gone on my computer,,All desktop icon changed to WMP (Windows Media Player)

No comments:

Post a Comment