all my incoming e-mails are attachments
They show as ATT attachments
Keys to the Problem all my incoming e-mails are attachments
To install drivers and other optional updates
- To install optional updates, you need to review and then select them from the list of updates that Windows finds for your computer. Optional updates are not installed automatically.
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click View available updates.
- Select the optional updates that you want, and then click Install. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: all my incoming e-mails are attachments:
How to Fix all my incoming e-mails are attachments with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all I have Windows Internet Explorer 8 and I have several instances of I.E. Explorer running on my task manager with music from radio etc.. playing this sounds like malware,All icons are opening with Google chrome application,All file associations are gone on my computer,,All downloads hang and never complete