After working fine our wireless home network is now acting very strangely!
3 PC's running XP and an Xbox connect to a Belkin N1 router/adaptor and a Virgin modem.
Suddenly, either one or all of the compters will not connect and the Xbox does - or the opposite in varying patterns.
All completely illogical.
No settings have been
The only software recently added is Office 2007 and the usual Microsft security updates.
At the time of writing, this PC is the only one connecting out of the usual 3 plus the Xbox.
We have reset the modem each time with some success but the problem
Keys to the Problem After working fine our wireless home network is now acting very strangely!
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error After working fine our wireless home network is now acting very strangely! has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After working fine our wireless home network is now acting very strangely!:
How to Fix After working fine our wireless home network is now acting very strangely! with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: After running FixIt, getting reports \"volume errors detected\" in Windows 7,How to Fix - After installing some programs and rebooting, some programs lost their icon image.?,After windows update now my office wont work? [Anwsered],Troubleshoot:After update to Windows 8, unable to use Citrix XenApp Error,How to Resolve - After running virus scan, receive error: missing tfpucommon.dll?,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator