After starting Windows 7 system and logging in, system freezes and unable to do anything
what do i do if i logged in on my toshiba laptop and my screen has the desktop background and windows 7 home premium at the bottom and a mouse cursor but i cant do anything, i tried turning it on and off and teaking the battery out but still nothing happens
what do i do?!
*original title - what do i do if i logged in and my screen has the desktop background and windows 7 home premium at the bottom and a mouse cursor but i cant do anything*
Solutions to the Problem After starting Windows 7 system and logging in, system freezes and unable to do anything
· What is the exact issue you are facing?
· Do you receive any error message?
· Does the system crash or freezes at startup?
Try resolving the issue by following the steps provided below.
Start your computer in safe mode
If the issue does not occur in safe mode refer to the link provided below and perform clean boot.
Putting your system in clean boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.
If yes, you may have to contact the program manufacturer for any updates or uninstall and re-install the program.
Refer the following Microsoft KB article for more information on how to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7:
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
After troubleshooting, make sure to put the computer to start as usual as mentioned in Step 7 in the above KB article.
Please provide more information on the issue so that we can assist you in a better way.
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After starting Windows 7 system and logging in, system freezes and unable to do anything:
How to Fix After starting Windows 7 system and logging in, system freezes and unable to do anything with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After upgrading to Windows 7, download speed is slower [Anwsered],Troubleshooter of Error: After running FixIt, getting reports \"volume errors detected\" in Windows 7,Tech Support: After start the computer automically restart within few minutes and taskhost.exe, userinit.exe and userinit login application stopped working message displayed in critical event.,Afterglow not working on Windows 8.1 [Anwsered],How to Resolve - After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 I am having this issue...__Update your ATI graphics driver or enable your ATI adapter using the Displays Manager...?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?