After updating to Windows 8.1 the full version of Outlook Web app is not loaded only lite version is loaded
Original title: Outlook Web App in Windows 8.1
I recently updated to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8.
I use Outlook Web App to send emails from work, which under Windows 8 the full Outlook Web App was working correctly.
However, since I updated to 8.1, I've had to use the light version of Outlook Web App
because the script was taking too long to load in the full version.
Is anyone else having this problem? Is there an easy fix I can do on my own?
Anwsers to the Problem After updating to Windows 8.1 the full version of Outlook Web app is not loaded only lite version is loaded
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After updating to Windows 8.1 the full version of Outlook Web app is not loaded only lite version is loaded:
How to Fix After updating to Windows 8.1 the full version of Outlook Web app is not loaded only lite version is loaded with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: How to Fix Error - After updating to Internet Explorer 11, receiving Canon PIXMA MG3220 is disabled and not compatible error message.?,after virus infection explorer.exe does not start automatically (Windows 7),[Solution] after updating windows 7 home premium my laptop regularly crashes when trying to access folder,After start up toshiba screen appears but windows does not boot just a black screen with cursor Tech Support,How to Fix - After purging my Outlook Express Inbox of old messages, I am unable to receive or send messages. I have Windows XP and ATT Uverse is my server. Error Number: 0x800C0133. Server Error: 530, Error Number: 0x800CCC78?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?