Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Troubleshooting:Deleting Favorites from IE 8

Deleting Favorites from IE 8

I can not delete certain Favorites in IE8.  I want to delete some drive links that are out of date but when I choose them to delete, IE8 stops responding.  When I export my Favorites to an html file, they are not present.  When I reimport my favorites
from the html file, they show up in the Favorites menu.  I ran Microsoft Update as 17jan2010 and installed the latest updates but I still have the problem.  Any help or fix?

Keys to the Problem Deleting Favorites from IE 8

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

You may try to reset IE to its default state, and after that import your favorites: run
IE > Tools > Internet Options >
Advanced tab > Reset...

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Deleting Favorites from IE 8:

 

 

How to Fix Deleting Favorites from IE 8 with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Run it, and it will scan your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: Action Center On My Computer Stopped Working About A Week Ago. It Won't Open.,"Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adaptor Is Experiencing Driver Or Hardware-related Problems" How Do I Fix This?,4 Questions On Restore Files And Recover System,Allowings One Person To Access A MS Access Database At A Time,Arrow Cursor On Desktop Screen,0 Is Showing As A Result Of Formula,Win 7 Backup And Restore Program Content Question,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Windows Was Unable To Create A Required Instillation Folder Error 0x80070005,Presentation Mode Is Always On When I Turn On My Computer. My Desktop Icons Are Gone And The Computer Seems To Run Slower.,Title Of Saved File,How Can I Change My E-mail From Windows Live Mail To Yahoo Mail? Whenever I Try And Send Something In Windows Mail It Tells Me It's The Wrong Server.,How To Merge/delete Networks In Windows 8/8.1 ? The Option Is Missing Here.,When I Use Hibernate Mode For More Than 2 Days I Can't Load Windows 7 Home Premium,Display Driver Has Stopped Working And Has Recovered Error
Read More: [Solved] Lookup values from workbook#1 and insert in workbook#2.,[Anwsered] we r on talk talk but we keep jumping to other networks..plus everything on our laptop is wrong y..and can u help us to connect to the right internet please...going wrong..it needs to,How do you prevent empty text form fields from printing on a template? [Anwsered],Solution to Error: Can't connect to the magicjack web site,Fast Solution to Error: I have an issue with the special characters while typing in Japanese.,Pc does not meet security requirements when trying to connect the computer remotely,IE 11 options under Security -- Internet Zone is locked,matlab 2007 windows 7 incompatibility,Windows 7 compatibility not working,homegroup setup fails

No comments:

Post a Comment