Monday, February 22, 2016

[Anwsered] Hijri Shamsi Calendar

Hijri Shamsi Calendar

Is it possible to have hijri shamsi calendar(Persian calendar) in win 7?
Has Microsoft any Add on for Persian calendar in win 7?if no, will support it soon?
Persian calendar is most common calendar in middle east country.

Solutions to the Problem Hijri Shamsi Calendar

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Hi farhad2161,

Thank you for using Microsoft Forum.
 
Hijri Shamsi Calendar is not available in Windows 7,  and Windows 7 uses the built-in English calender called Windows calender and as of now Microsoft does not have any Add-ons for Hijri Shamsi Calendar.
 
However, you may download and install Hijri Shamsi Calendar from the Internet using your favorite search engine and try to install it.
 
Disclaimer :
Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site.
Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you.
Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information
found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there.
There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft
cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.
 
Before installing the calender you download from the Internet make sure it is compitable with Windows 7.

Link to check compatibility :
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/compatibility/windows-7/en-us/default.aspx
 
 

Hope this information helps
 
Thanks and regards
Azeez Nadeem - Microsoft Support

Cleaning your computer, components, and peripherals help keep everything in good working condition and helps prevent germs from spreading. You can't image how dirty the inside of your computer case can get. All the dust and dirt is going to prevent proper air flow and may even prevent the fan from working.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Hijri Shamsi Calendar:

 

 

How to Fix Hijri Shamsi Calendar with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.


Related: it says my bushnell fxi weather station is not compatible why does windows update not find a patch or something when it says it works on windows 7 which i have Keyboard problem with Acer Aspire Notebook and Windows 7 My contacts are being sent fake messages allegedly from me but NOT How do I stop this Media Player will not open Microsoft Picture it 7 0 does not work on Windows 7 my computer does not recognize hotmail or windows live as my default email program new router now can not do anything with java and other stuff My screen will not display some action screensavers on windows 7 is there a download that will correct this My computer with Windows 7 Professional tends to freeze up when using the xp mode to work in programs not 64 bit ready My Windows mail suddenly is missing the toolbar onall incomming mail so i now cannot forward mails or send mails I can t even delete junk mails what or how can I correct this problem my touch pad pointer on my window 7 does not work what shall id do NEW CONTACT NOT ON TOOL BAR MegaUpload Issue Downloading when I m clearly not No error code configuring windows do not shut down your computer Music will not load in Win Media Player 11,After Reistalling Windows From A Disc That Dell Sent Me, I Can't Go Online,Attempting Repairs,After Installing Windows 8.1 The System Will Not Boot With The Battery Installed.,After My PC Has Been On For A While The Picture Goes Black An Shut's Down. The Power Is Still On. I Have To Turn Off Power An Turn Back On,All I Have Windows Internet Explorer 8 And I Have Several Instances Of I.E. Explorer Running On My Task Manager With Music From Radio Etc.. Playing This Sounds Like Malware
Read More: when I try to install IE 8 on vista ultimate SP1 32 bit it gives me a message IE 8 supports not this version of windows Tech Support,How to Resolve - Problems with Windows 7 RC1, so far.?,[Anwsered] How to avoid having two footers in a pleading,Solution to Error: blurred\/compressed images in the internet,Troubleshooting:Can I use conditional formatting across worksheets to indicate if the same name appears in more than one worksheet? Error,Convince a Customer to Buy in Your Online Wholesale Clothing Store,Adding a harddrive as a data drive that previously had win 7 installed on it,Almost daily my icons go blank and I have to shut down/restart to use them. Why is this?,Can I subscribe and pay monthly rentals for using Dynamics Nav or AX instead of buying the software outright?,System restore issue- unable to boot after power failure interupted system restore.

No comments:

Post a Comment