Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tech Support: I have a little Samsung laptop that has only had Windows 7 starter and I recently installed Windows 7 now I'm having problems with the network controller and I need help.

I have a little Samsung laptop that has only had Windows 7 starter and I recently installed Windows 7 now I'm having problems with the network controller and I need help.

Ok, before installing Windows 7 Ultimate the computer recognized that it had capability of wireless internet and now since I've installed the operating system, it doesn't seem to be able to locate "network controller".
If anyone can explain what is wrong
and how to fix it, thanks, I've been trying to fix it all day, I've read up on it and websites keep posting links to download drivers but the problem is, that samsung doesn't have internet connection until I can get it on wireless again.
HELP please :)

Solutions to the Problem I have a little Samsung laptop that has only had Windows 7 starter and I recently installed Windows 7 now I'm having problems with the network controller and I need help.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi TNT416,
1.
What's the model of your laptop?
Check if there is an exclamation mark or bang in device manager on network adapter item:
a.
Click Start, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
b.
From the list of items, expand network adapters.
c.
Check if there is any mark on the sub item.
Note: If you see any yellow mark or bang on the network adapter item, then install Windows 7 compatible network card driver for your laptop by downloading it from the manufacturer's website.
See
How do I fix network adapter problems?
For additional support, get in touch with Samsung support
Visit our
Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

Running System Update Readiness Command

On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve I have a little Samsung laptop that has only had Windows 7 starter and I recently installed Windows 7 now I'm having problems with the network controller and I need help. in Windows.

  1. Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
  2. Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
  3. Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
  4. Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.

Try and see if you still get the same error I have a little Samsung laptop that has only had Windows 7 starter and I recently installed Windows 7 now I'm having problems with the network controller and I need help. in your Windows.

Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!

Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: I have a little Samsung laptop that has only had Windows 7 starter and I recently installed Windows 7 now I'm having problems with the network controller and I need help.:

 

 

How to Fix I have a little Samsung laptop that has only had Windows 7 starter and I recently installed Windows 7 now I'm having problems with the network controller and I need help. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your computer.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Action Center On My Computer Stopped Working About A Week Ago. It Won't Open.,"Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adaptor Is Experiencing Driver Or Hardware-related Problems" How Do I Fix This?,4 Questions On Restore Files And Recover System,Allowings One Person To Access A MS Access Database At A Time,Arrow Cursor On Desktop Screen,0 Is Showing As A Result Of Formula,Win 7 Backup And Restore Program Content Question,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Windows Was Unable To Create A Required Instillation Folder Error 0x80070005,Presentation Mode Is Always On When I Turn On My Computer. My Desktop Icons Are Gone And The Computer Seems To Run Slower.,Title Of Saved File,How Can I Change My E-mail From Windows Live Mail To Yahoo Mail? Whenever I Try And Send Something In Windows Mail It Tells Me It's The Wrong Server.,How To Merge/delete Networks In Windows 8/8.1 ? The Option Is Missing Here.,When I Use Hibernate Mode For More Than 2 Days I Can't Load Windows 7 Home Premium,Display Driver Has Stopped Working And Has Recovered Error
Read More: [Anwsered] my dell laptop as a internle mic and it is not working,Cant send email, keep gettting error Ox800CCCOE,Solution to Error: Can't connect to the magicjack web site,Right click does not work in my lop top. [Solved],Globally replace #DIV/0! and #N/A,Pc does not meet security requirements when trying to connect the computer remotely,IE 11 options under Security -- Internet Zone is locked,matlab 2007 windows 7 incompatibility,Windows 7 compatibility not working,homegroup setup fails

No comments:

Post a Comment