Tuesday, February 23, 2016

i have install an software name start8 to personalize my start windows..but i have click something that make my start change the arrange. to 1 arrange,.how can i fix this.

i have install an software name start8 n decor8 to personalize my start windows..but i have click something that make my start change the arrange.
to 1 arrange,.how can i fix this...

Solutions to the Problem i have install an software name start8 to personalize my start windows..but i have click something that make my start change the arrange. to 1 arrange,.how can i fix this.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

Hi Muhammad,
 
Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums.
 
From the issue description, I understand that you have issues with start8 and decor8 software on Windows 8 computer.
 
I would suggest you to contact particular software vendor for further assistance.
 
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE DISCLAIMER
Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly.
Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software
can be solved.
Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.
 
Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future.
We will be glad to help you.

Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:

  • Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
  • A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
  • On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
  • Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
  • For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
  • There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
  • Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
  • After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
  • Check again to see if the error i have install an software name start8 to personalize my start windows..but i have click something that make my start change the arrange. to 1 arrange,.how can i fix this. has been fixed.

If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: i have install an software name start8 to personalize my start windows..but i have click something that make my start change the arrange. to 1 arrange,.how can i fix this.:

 

 

How to Fix i have install an software name start8 to personalize my start windows..but i have click something that make my start change the arrange. to 1 arrange,.how can i fix this. with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related: Startup Error Failed to connect to a Windows service System Event Notification Service sic Task Scheduler not always closing down program text wrap not working in Word Upgraded my computer from Windows Vista to Windows 7 Now my Lexmark Z515 printer will not work Can someone please help me The drivers for USB 2 0 arent showing up and dont seem to be usable I have ServicePack s 1 thru 3 The drivers used to show and work but not any more Is there a way I can get them back so my 2 0 items will work properly Symbols are not displayed in PDF when word is converted to pdf using Save As PDF Microsoft Addin The Security Center has not recorded an antivirus product when tried to generate System Health Report When conducting a search on Google or Bin search results are not visible I get a blank white page Ulead Photo Express 5 SE does not work with Win7 USB 2 0 devices plugged into USB 3 0 do NOT appear in Safely Remove HW VBA Excel find matching list files and copy to another folder What can I do to eliminate the not responding message I constantly get Web Proxy Not Responding USB Microsoft Mouse Not working upon boot whatsapp not connecting What should I do if my CD Drive reads some CDs but not others,Issues With Downloads And Installations Since Fresh Install Of Windows 7 64bit,Windows 8 - Browsers Font Rendering Issue! Blocky Fonts Text,Why Some Of Links Are Not Functioning In Web Pages (IE8)?,Internet Stops Working,Nesting Functions???,IMesh Is Not Working Only Minimizes,I Can't Uninstall ITunes And SupportSolutionsFramework.msi,I Have 3 Columns Out Of Many Columns Of Data Each With Hundreds Of Rows, I Need To Identify The Lowest Number In Each Row For These Three Columns Only And Reference The Column Title For That Particular Number.,Divide Information Into Two Columns,My Asus T100 Transformer Wont Turn On
Read More: [Solution] E-mail Crisis,[Anwsered] Using Microsoft Virtual WiFi To Connect To Ad-Hoc,[Solved] There is an IP address conflict with another system on the network,Solution to Error: Shut down with no blue screen/warning,I'm unable to open Outlook.,Alps pointing device stops working and resumes.,Attempting to use Conditional Formating with a variable,internet options not opening on IE 10,cannot open my emails. they are there but will not open,Microsoft Works 9 does not keep History items.

No comments:

Post a Comment