Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Troubleshooter of Error: Windows 7 Hibernate blank screen help with HP notebook G70-463CL

Windows 7 Hibernate blank screen help with HP notebook G70-463CL

I've been having this hibernate problem ever since I upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 7.
This problem was not in Vista.
I thought it was a bad install so I tried it again and to no avail, it stayed the same.
They were two full clean installs.
Vista
was wiped completely off.


When I wake up from hibernate, it always goes to a black page with a   "_" right in the black corner.
If press too many keys on my notebook, it starts beeping.
I have to press the power button until it shuts down.
I press on the power button to turn it on again
and it wakes up normally.
What is the cause of this? I seem to have done everything there is.
I have configured all power options and updated my drivers from 

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=4063&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3979157&lang=en

I found on the HP forums that this guy had the same problem and still no solution.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Operating-systems-and-software/Updated-to-Windows-7-now-Hibernate-gets-stuck/td-p/162807

Could this be a hardware or software problem?

Please help.
This hibernate problem is very bothersome because I hibernate quite frequently.

Solutions to the Problem Windows 7 Hibernate blank screen help with HP notebook G70-463CL

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Windows 7 Hibernate blank screen help with HP notebook G70-463CL

Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.

  • Click the Start button.
  • Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
  • While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
  • You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
  • Click Yes.
  • A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
  • Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
  • In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
  • From the File menu, choose Export.
  • In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
  • In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
  • In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
  • Click Save.
  • The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
  • You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Windows 7 Hibernate blank screen help with HP notebook G70-463CL:

 

 

How to Fix Windows 7 Hibernate blank screen help with HP notebook G70-463CL with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: Action Center On My Computer Stopped Working About A Week Ago. It Won't Open.,"Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adaptor Is Experiencing Driver Or Hardware-related Problems" How Do I Fix This?,4 Questions On Restore Files And Recover System,Allowings One Person To Access A MS Access Database At A Time,Arrow Cursor On Desktop Screen,0 Is Showing As A Result Of Formula,Win 7 Backup And Restore Program Content Question,Windows 7 Will Only Start In Safe Mode!,Windows Was Unable To Create A Required Instillation Folder Error 0x80070005,Presentation Mode Is Always On When I Turn On My Computer. My Desktop Icons Are Gone And The Computer Seems To Run Slower.,Title Of Saved File,How Can I Change My E-mail From Windows Live Mail To Yahoo Mail? Whenever I Try And Send Something In Windows Mail It Tells Me It's The Wrong Server.,How To Merge/delete Networks In Windows 8/8.1 ? The Option Is Missing Here.,When I Use Hibernate Mode For More Than 2 Days I Can't Load Windows 7 Home Premium,Display Driver Has Stopped Working And Has Recovered Error
Read More: Solution to Error: After IE 9 download - I cannot access a favorite web site,Macro Help Copying Data to another file,acer\empowering technology\erecovery\autorun\sw2\cd maker\wmf dist.exe__file is signed with a broken digital signature issued by microsoft corporation,How to Resolve - Problems with label printing in Word 2007.?,How can I figure out what my Wi-Fi network password is to connect my Kindle and iPad to the wireless?,Pc does not meet security requirements when trying to connect the computer remotely,IE 11 options under Security -- Internet Zone is locked,matlab 2007 windows 7 incompatibility,Windows 7 compatibility not working,homegroup setup fails

No comments:

Post a Comment