Monday, February 22, 2016

Fast Solution to Problem: I have started having problems with connecting to links in my email. I am on Internet Explorer 7 and use the Yahoo home page and email. If I click on link normally nothing will happen at all but sometimes I see a "blocked" message.

I have started having problems with connecting to links in my email. I am on Internet Explorer 7 and use the Yahoo home page and email. If I click on link normally nothing will happen at all but sometimes I see a "blocked" message.

If I go the website by typing in url then I have no problems, but trying to get to page from link is not allowed.  I also noticed that I no longer see the yellow popup blocker bar at the top of my page.  I have tried turning off "pop up blocker" and still
nothing is allowed.  Now if I go to the control panel and turn off "enable protected mode" and "pop up blocker" then I can go to links.   I have tried reseting Internet Explorer back to original settings and I have reset security settings back to default. 
Still unable to connect to links.
 I do not want to operate internet in this way because it is unsafe.  I have very limited computer skills so please keep it as simple as possible for me.

Keys to the Problem I have started having problems with connecting to links in my email. I am on Internet Explorer 7 and use the Yahoo home page and email. If I click on link normally nothing will happen at all but sometimes I see a "blocked" message.

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

Hi,  
 
Welcome to Microsoft Vista Answers Forum!    
 
We would like to get a little more information from you to help troubleshoot your issue.  Please answer the following questions as best you can.
 
a)      When was the last time it was working?
 
b)      Do you remember making any changes to the computer recently?
 
Note: This issue might occur due to the following reasons:
 
1.
Internet Explorer has conflict or incorrect settings.
2.
A third-party program might not work with Internet Explorer

3.
One of the .dll files that are related to Internet Explorer is missing, has been replaced with the wrong version, or is installed incorrectly.

4.
Uninstall if any Toolbar is installed from ‘Programs and Features’ by click on Start>’Control Panel’.
 
I would suggest to check if any add-ons on the Internet explorer are causing the error .Would suggest you to try opening Internet explorer in the no add-ons mode.
 
Click the Start button, click All Programs, click Accessories, click System Tools, and then click Internet Explorer (No Add-ons).
 
 Refer the link below for more information.
 
http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/Help/8ceec222-aa8a-401a-8da5-d9267a978ba71033.mspx#EV
 
If the above step do not fix the issue would suggest to reset the browser settings to default and check if it works.
Refer the below link to know how to reset the browser settings.

How to optimize Internet Explorer
 
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213
 
Now One or more of the following files might be missing, damaged, or improperly registered:

Urlmon.dll
Mshtml.dll
Actxprxy.dll
Oleaut32.dll
Shell32.dll
Shdocvw.dll

In order to troubleshoot this issue.

Quit all programs that are running.
Click Start, and then click Run.
Type regsvr32 urlmon.dll, and then click OK.

When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded" message, click OK.

If this does not resolve the problem, do it for each of the following files (in step 3, replace Urlmon.dll with each of the file names below

Shdocvw.dll
Actxprxy.dll
Oleaut32.dll
Mshtml.dll
Browseui.dll
Shell32.dll
 
Now check for the issue.
 
Thanks and Regards:
Suresh Kumar - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/answersfeedback/threads/  and let us know what you think.

Open Action Center by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under System and Security, clicking Review your computer's status.

Make sure your computer has at least the minimum amount of random access memory (RAM) required to run the program that is displaying the error. Look for the program requirements online or in the packaging information.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: I have started having problems with connecting to links in my email. I am on Internet Explorer 7 and use the Yahoo home page and email. If I click on link normally nothing will happen at all but sometimes I see a "blocked" message.:

 

 

How to Fix I have started having problems with connecting to links in my email. I am on Internet Explorer 7 and use the Yahoo home page and email. If I click on link normally nothing will happen at all but sometimes I see a "blocked" message. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.

3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.


Related: 114 errors Windows Vista Home Premium After installing Windows updates my Windows 7 computer becomes 100 times slower Additional log on information may be required Click to open your browser after running Windows Updates today 11 13 12 Blue Screen Windows 7 Pro after I have access Outlook 2007 Changing letter of Windows 7 system partition C Windows explorer exe Open file error Close Window from thumbnail preview in Windows 7 Can t find webcam on Windows 7 Ultimate Can t connect my iPod to Windows Media Player Certain Problems faced regularly with Windows 7 RC Are the MCSA and MCITP Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008 essentially the same thing From the looks of it they have the exact same course requirements Corel s Painter Essentials 4 will not open on my 64 bit Windows 7 Ultimate PC even after trying all MS prior version install modes Any ideas Cannot send or receive blind copies in Windows Live Disk Management freezes in Windows 7 APC PowerChute Personal Edition will not install on Windows 7 64 bit DLL error messages at start up on Windows 7 OS,After Installing Windows 7 SP1 And Restarting, I Get A Blank Screen And Windows Doesn't Boot.,2 Separate Multilevel Lists In The Same Document,2003 VBA CODE NEED TO UPDATE TO 2007,After Refreshing Win8 How To Get Lost Programs Back?,After Upgrading To Windows 7 Performance Got Slower And Freezes Frequently.
Read More: Troubleshoot:Can I freely jump back and forth between one and two text columns in a document with different-first-page headers without number-of-columns section breaks mucking things up? Error,Tech Support: Audio playback on ITunes,[Anwsered] Alt-Tab always shows two latest Word windows,Solution to Error: Physical Memory consumption To High as 70% above or 70% to 90%,How to Fix - can't send an email with more than 5 attachments!?,The True Meaning Of Nobility,100 MB System Partition Removal,After Update Aero doesn't work,After transfering files from my old laptop wiht(XP)to my new unit with Windows 7 using windows transfer utility, it changed my log-on password and now I no access at all,After virus on computer, many programs are getting a runtime error and close.

No comments:

Post a Comment