Wednesday, February 24, 2016

How to Fix - I cant Get my pc to restore back to a date?

I cant Get my pc to restore back to a date

original title: I cant Get my pc to restor back to a date befor i started having trouble with it !
Can you tell me how to Restore my computer to an earler date where i wasent having trouble ?

Anwsers to the Problem I cant Get my pc to restore back to a date

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

All about System Restore -
http://bertk.mvps.org/index.html
Contains information for Win7, Windows XP & Vista and also a support section for System Restore.
If that doesn't help, post back with what your problems are and also detail what operating system you have etc.
Before you do, read:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/1467f44b-ee27-4f7d-98d7-f1c4b35b3395
The Windows Update forum is one of three forums that does not have different forums for the different versions of Windows (Internet Explorer and Gaming are the others).  With that in mind we ask that you postAT LEAST the following information. 
If you do not know how to find some of the information then post what you can and let us know that you need help finding information.
Minimum information to post:
Version of Windows and Service pack level.
(Windows XP Home, SP3; Vista Home Premium, SP1; Windows 7 Ultimate, etc...)
Also post if you are using 32bit or 64bit version of Windows.

Update number of the last update installed prior to any problems.  If you don't know the update number then give the date that the update was installed.  The update number of any failed updates.

Error code from any failed updates or if you believe an update has caused a blue screen, give the error codes from the blue screen.
Other information to post:
Steps already taken to correct the issue and the results of the steps.

If the issue has ever happened before with other updates.

A couple other helpful pieces are:
What anti-virus program you use, if it is up to date, and if there has ever been any other anti-virus program installed. 
If your version of Windows was upgraded from a previous version or if it came with (or was clean installed with) the version you are currently running.

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2011.
The information has been provided *as is* with no warranties or guarantees.

Windows Recovery - Totally Fix All Errors including I cant Get my pc to restore back to a date

  • Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
  • Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
  • Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up  in the list of search results).
  • Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
  • Click on Next and follow the instructions given.

Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:

Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.

Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.

Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: I cant Get my pc to restore back to a date:

 

 

How to Fix I cant Get my pc to restore back to a date with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: My work web browser Lotus Notes doesn t work with IE10 and I need to use Version 9 again How can I change back List of Email Recipients That is Not the list of Contacts Microsoft Wireless Mouse keyboard 3000 hotkeys not working Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Cannot Verify the Licence for this Product its not leting me go to https web mo gov doc offSearchWeb all i git is Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage ive tried on uther pc with out explorer 8 and it went right to it but with this one it wont need help My emails do not show a date How can I show them listed by date Laptop will not boot up properly my pc gave me a pop up notification that i have the same ip address as someone else what do i do now is that a security threat My Office WORD 2007 or OFC 12 Normal dotm template contains a bullet symbol 1 HARD RETURN symbol I cannot remove cut or delete these characters my volume mixer icon on the task bar will not open Microsoft will not open ever time it redirects me to view and track downloads pop up new tab reads element not found in IE 8 My PC keeps shitting down by itself and I cannot figure out what it happening It only does this if I levae it alone for more than 30 minutes Not able to access Internet Explorer 8 correctly my computer wont install anything error installer is not working,Can t install Subsystem for UNIX based Applications on Windows 7 Enterprise ati technologies drivers video card Excel 2007 with Windows7 not updating Recent files on right click of icon in start bar Ati Radeon treiber Internet Explorer for Windows 7 in Europe ATI driver Problems w Firefox and MS Office 2010 Beta new machine Windows 7 Professional ati technologies drivers video card Spotify has stopped loading in Windows 7 after 2 months perfect running Short of reloading the programme what can I do ati driver update Windows 7 freeze after shutdown ati radeon driver Windows Vista Update KB980248 breaks start menu and taskbar ati radeon drivers download scan realtek audio driver
Read More: [Solution] "LogonUI.exe - No Disk. There is no disk in the d,[Anwsered] dvd drive missing,IE8 For Windows 7 Home Premium [Solved],How to Resolve - Having trouble with easy file transfer from,Yahoo redirects to yahoo search [Solved],Windows media player encountered problem downloading files from my hotmail account how do I fix this ???,Where to find rules for solsuite 6?,Yellow triangle over internet access,When attempting to run backup and restore on windows 7 the backup fails and I get windows error code 0x810D0D37,The IP Helper service terminated with the following error: The data is invalid.

No comments:

Post a Comment