create task scheduler using gpo for standard user
i'm creating a script to create scheduled task mybackup.bat and added into GPO logon script.
SchTasks /create /sc daily /st 12:00 /tn mybackup /tr “'C:\Program files\Viceversa pro 2\Schedstub.exe' "\\nas\backupdata\daily.fsf" '/hiddenautoexec'"
somehow when standard user login, the script is not create the scheduled task.
so i run it manually from user directly and can see the task created.
but when i run the task, it asked for credential to run the task, seems like it asked for run under local
perhaps someone can share how to solve this issue?
logon script using gpo did not create the task
when run the task, it asked for administrator credential.
standard user is 7, dc is 2008 r2
Solutions to the Problem create task scheduler using gpo for standard user
Your Windows related question is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Answers forums.
It is better suited for the IT Pro audience on TechNet.
Please post your question in the TechNet Support.
Hope it helps
- Access the files on your computer via MY COMPUTER
- Under the C: drive, access the WINDOWS folder
- Select the SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTION folder, followed by the DOWNLOAD folder.
- Delete any files within this download folder.
- If you are unable to delete these files, open the command prompt (CMD) as the administrator, and type "net stop wuauserv" into the CMD prompt window. Press ENTER. This should allow you to delete the files from step 4.
- Once the files are deleted, open and run the CMD as the administrator and type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow". Press ENTER.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: create task scheduler using gpo for standard user:
How to Fix create task scheduler using gpo for standard user with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: Am logged on to the Wa State Empl page but cannot get the check boxes on the application to show up on my computer My computer is a Toshiba Laptop running MS Windows XP Home Edition 2002 I have pop up blocker turned off asus driver download How do you backup all files to an external harddrive with Windows XP asus drivers I see BLUE when trying to install Windows6 1 KB958559 x64 RefreshPkg msu asus motherboard drivers Samsung A50 5MP Digital Camera will not connect to my 64 bit laptop with Windows 7 asus mainboard driver download START screen on Windows 8 blank No applications visible asus driver Windows Media Center opens but the closes program by itself and offers no solution asus driver Windows updates failing with errors 800B0100 and 80073712 asus motherboard drivers Realtek AC97 audio drivers for Windows 10 Realtek AC97 audio drivers for Windows 8.1 Realtek AC97 audio drivers for Windows 8,All Programs On The Desktop Open The Windows Media Center,Adding Radial Dials To Forms In Word 2010,Adobe Flash Player Up-dates Will Not Download. Manage Add-ons Does Not Show Anything Disabled.,Anything I Type In The Search Engine Immediately Closes IE 8.,Alps Pointing Device Stops Working And Resumes.
Read More: Solution to Error: Cannot get Internet Explorer to work,I have Internet Explorer ver. 8 and have a problem with 2 we,[Solved] Runtime error - when waking up the PC from Hibernat,How to Fix - BSoD Again This Time its Different.?,[Solved] all of a sudden I can not delete msgs in my junk e mail file,Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs,iMesh is not working only minimizes,How I can I restore MS-DOS backup (.bak) to Vista?,Won't connect to network, Ipconfig shows media state disconnected, Ipconfig release and renew not functional,On start-up I see: "Checking file system on C: The type of the file system is NTFS."