Thursday, February 25, 2016

[Solved] Why are the restore points dissappearing?

Why are the restore points dissappearing?

Greetings my most excellent friends,

     Today  I come to you with an interesting and aggravating situation that's going on with my computer, but first the technical stuff.
I have a two year old Dell XPS studio 8100 computer running Windows7 Home Premium 64 bit sp1.
Now for the past few days
I've noticed that the system's not making restore points and to be even more confusing it's erasing the manual restore points that I set.
Last night before I went to bed I manually set two restore points 30 minutes apart.
I just checked this morning and sure
enough they restore points have mysteriously disappeared?

    If any of you intelligent people know the why's and how's to fixing this problem I would be forever in your debt if you would send me an email with instructions to fix this problem?

Sincerely, and confusingly yours, TiffanySnow47

Anwsers to the Problem Why are the restore points dissappearing?

Download SmartPCFixer for Free Now

The first thing what comes to my head is in Windows there is a option on how much of your hard drive you use for system restore and when this reaches the limit it will start to delete the oldest restore points so you have the most recent points.

If it is deleting recent restore points and keeping older ones then this is another problem which I do not no about but you may want to check this and see if it resolves your problem.

Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking
Computer, and then clicking Properties.
In the left pane, click System protection.
If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.Under Protection Settings, click the disk, and then click
Configure.Under Disk Space Usage, move the slider to the right to increase the disk space that system protection can use or move the slider to the left to decrease the disk space.

If you failed to fix it, another option is to call Microsoft and walk through the process with a technician. To do this, dial "1-800-936-5700". Explain the error that you received and the steps in the update process during which it was displayed. The technician will be able to walk through the steps from getting a new product key to finishing the installation.

Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Why are the restore points dissappearing?:

 

 

How to Fix Why are the restore points dissappearing? with SmartPCFixer?

1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open it, it will perform a scan.

2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed


Related: How To Restore Office 2007 With My Product Key After Updating From Vista To Windows 7,Windows 7 Backup Error Code 0X8100002F,Issue With Network Connection Getting Disconnected Randomly And Receive Error Message "DNS Server Is Not Responding".,Hotmail Sign In Says"password Incorrect" But It Is Correct,Classpnp.sys Issue - Need Recovery/reinstallation Disk,Windows 7 Does Not Load, Have To Restart Explorer.exe,Making Database Report With Three Databases. I Have Done This Before But It Was In 2005.,After Upgrading To Internet Explorer 9, Now Using Internet Explorer 8 My History Shows Sites I Didn't Access And Have Random Add-ons Installed,How Do I Know The Aero Effect Is Working In Vista,I Copy And Paste From Facebook Messages And Want To Make A Diary Which Program Would Be The Best Solution.
Read More: [Solved] Runtime error - when waking up the PC from Hibernat,How Can I Fix - windows 8.1 won't log in in the morning?,I can not install photosmart c4280 all-in-one printer driver,Error 1606 can not download Java. [Anwsered],Since Bing showed up on my computer I can't get to google.com directly via www.google.com Tech Support,How to unlock a Word 2010 form using Word 2007,how to fix runtime error(at 210:1138),waiting for background programs to close,marvell avistar wireless composite device adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems,Help with password protected file

No comments:

Post a Comment